Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

ETA on 1st booster pack?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 08, 2012
just wondering when the 1st pack will be on sale. This was/is one of my favorite parts of Wizard101 and I would like to buy some on Pirate101.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack said it's on the way, along with others in the works after that. Have patience. The booster packs will arrive soon.

Administrator
Great timing! Our first pack is in the Crown Shop as of just a few minutes ago! Don't miss the Tribal Crew Pack! Enjoy!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
Great timing! Our first pack is in the Crown Shop as of just a few minutes ago! Don't miss the Tribal Crew Pack! Enjoy!
Wow! That was fast! My timing couldn't be more accurate today. One-Eyed Jack, how much does the Tribal Crew Pack cost in Crowns and will there be more booster packs on the way? Please answer, if you can. Thanks!

Ensign
Mar 30, 2011
I see you will be down tomorrow morning to fix a few things with the new Booster Pack. The one thing that I have also noticed is that the Large Arch (housing item), it will not let me place the item anywhere in or around my house.

Karic

Bosun
May 06, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
One-Eye Jack, I was just a but curious. In the test realm during Pirate101's beta stage, there was a pack known as the Troggy Pack. I just wanted to know, is that pack returning, being returned with new add-ins not seen in the original, or was it removed and deleted completely as it may have been just for simple test purposes?

I will commend your team's efferts with this new pack! I love the design of the new companions and they seem so refreshed from the creatures found in Azteca and that was a fairly new expansion for Wizard101.

It's a pity their home world is long since gone from a comet that destroyed the place. Someone did say some few of them would servive and here they are! ...Any chance of some salvagable rumble from the world that could use some ol' fashion Pirate lootin'?