Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

It's not a crazy idea, but listen to this...

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
For the moment being in the game, only Swashbucklers get to recruit Mustang Sally along with El Toro, knowing that they're already in love and have been married in Cool Ranch's Santo Pollo by the time Pirates are searching for the whereabouts of Captain Blood's Hand. It may come as no suprise to you, but I guess a lot of Pirates who are in other classes but Swachbuckler are requesting to have Mustang Sally more involved with the main story, have her speak a lot more often and have her automatically recruited as a Main Story Companion to all other classes with El Toro. Pirates of all classes did get to save Mustang Sally from her lifelong imprisonment in Ft. Elena Prison back in Skull Island, be it Musketeer, Privateer, Witchdoctor, Swashbuckler, or Buccaneer, so, maybe her debt to all Pirates would be filled by having her as part of their crew to all classes. Swashbucklers can still have her, though. Maybe Mustang Sally should no longer be a Swashbuckler exclusive Companion. Besides, she would love to see El Dorado and have many more adventures with the love of her life, too. She may want a share of El Dorado's gold, too. Does anyone else agree? Hey, Kingsisle can make it happen, and they should. It is their game they made for us to enjoy and love, and whatever request we ask for, they can provide it, right? El Toro and Mustang Sally deserved to be together for all of their lives, no matter what. As for her promotions in the future, she can have them, but they have got to be made in her own Promotion Quests, instead of having her promotions paid in Gold, especially for all classes to enjoy.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
It's not going to take Kingsisle a long time to make that happen with their planned game updates. All it takes is some revising, giving Mustang Sally many additional vocal dialogue lines in the main story, quite plenty of conversation moments between recruited main story Companions, etc., etc., and... VOILA! Mustang Sally's more involved in the Pirates adventures in and beyond Cool Ranch in the game! It's never too late for that. Like I said, it could happen.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Yeah, either Mustang Sally should be an all class companion or a crowns only companion!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
My swashbuckler politely disagrees! He quite liked not having to pay a recruiting fee for Sally.

If KingsIsle wrote some fun dialogue between the two adventuring newlyweds for Swashbucklers, than the same dialogue could kick in for other pirates who chose to recruit her.

-Michael

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
coolster50 on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
Yeah, either Mustang Sally should be an all class companion or a crowns only companion!
She's aided the Pirates in Skull Island, been a damsel in distress in Ft. Elena in Book 8, and wed to El Toro by Book 10's near end after the wedding ring was retrieved. I say, she DOES deserve to be an all class Companion and to be a part of the game's ongoing storyline after Book 10, instead of being a Crowns only Companion to the rest of the classes but Swashbuckler. Kingsisle should go for it!

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Trimond297 on Jan 13, 2013 wrote:
For the moment being in the game, only Swashbucklers get to recruit Mustang Sally along with El Toro, knowing that they're already in love and have been married in Cool Ranch's Santo Pollo by the time Pirates are searching for the whereabouts of Captain Blood's Hand. It may come as no suprise to you, but I guess a lot of Pirates who are in other classes but Swachbuckler are requesting to have Mustang Sally more involved with the main story, have her speak a lot more often and have her automatically recruited as a Main Story Companion to all other classes with El Toro. Pirates of all classes did get to save Mustang Sally from her lifelong imprisonment in Ft. Elena Prison back in Skull Island, be it Musketeer, Privateer, Witchdoctor, Swashbuckler, or Buccaneer, so, maybe her debt to all Pirates would be filled by having her as part of their crew to all classes. Swashbucklers can still have her, though. Maybe Mustang Sally should no longer be a Swashbuckler exclusive Companion. Besides, she would love to see El Dorado and have many more adventures with the love of her life, too. She may want a share of El Dorado's gold, too. Does anyone else agree? Hey, Kingsisle can make it happen, and they should. It is their game they made for us to enjoy and love, and whatever request we ask for, they can provide it, right? El Toro and Mustang Sally deserved to be together for all of their lives, no matter what. As for her promotions in the future, she can have them, but they have got to be made in her own Promotion Quests, instead of having her promotions paid in Gold, especially for all classes to enjoy.
That's genius.

Community Leader
There are lots of requests to make Mustang Sally more involved with the main story line?
Um, I have yet to see a single mention of it besides this.

Definately not a fan myself. Dont want this companion on any more pirates than required.

I dont see a need for more of a Mustang Sally story line than what we have already seen, and we are likely to see some more of her as the game progresses, she is married to El Toro after all.

Maybe they could make some optional side quest something or other.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
okay the first post on here is awesome i should of thought of it i'd love that i'm a privateer so i only have her on the test realm so i would love it so much

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Trimond297 on Jan 13, 2013 wrote:
I disagree swashbucklers do not get bison or water mole companions. So we got froggo villa and mustang Sally

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Dr Zeppers on Feb 19, 2013 wrote:
There are lots of requests to make Mustang Sally more involved with the main story line?
Um, I have yet to see a single mention of it besides this.

Definately not a fan myself. Dont want this companion on any more pirates than required.

I dont see a need for more of a Mustang Sally story line than what we have already seen, and we are likely to see some more of her as the game progresses, she is married to El Toro after all.

Maybe they could make some optional side quest something or other.
Or when high levels get on if they made this update it would randomly say you got Mustang Sally if you were another school besides Swashbuckler. Then suddenly she would have voice acting. Her story should involve how she got caught up in jail and maybe Catbeard gets captured and she says ''Captain I need to talk to you! My father is captured! ''