Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is it This Hard As A Witchdocter

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 16, 2012
Ok I love this game but it needs to be less kill 10 of these and chase this person around!
I am a lv. 23 witchdocter and try to get good gear!!!
I Really want gear that gives powers like critical strike,return fire, ect.,ect.
So i also noticed its the same thing over and over!!!!
I really want to be a level 35 at least by the end of this week so i need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell me where to find good gear and tips!!
The reason i need to be high level is that my membership ends Sunday :( Got to do Chores XD lol jk dont have money for it now!!!
And when i ask someone to help they just delete me :( The quests are really hard

Ensign
Aug 09, 2012
Here is a tip,first you defeat the boss enemy for gear and sometime it give you a power. It could be a healing spell or a damage talent. hope this helps.

Ensign
Jun 16, 2012
ok i felt this way too in the beggining.. but my source of energy came from mooshu and mustang sally ( never got her ) if the quests seem hard like defeating 12 fleets or something, listen to music to pass time. also, if it ends sunday play as much of the main quest as possible. FIND A MOTIVATION!!!

Ensign
Dec 21, 2008
  • 23 to 35 is a lot to go though but is you go though all the pass dougens from skull island to cool ranch
  • starting at skull island to get small gear to sell and get money to possibly buy it
  • have fun dont stress out

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
LadyClockwork on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
ok i felt this way too in the beggining.. but my source of energy came from mooshu and mustang sally ( never got her ) if the quests seem hard like defeating 12 fleets or something, listen to music to pass time. also, if it ends sunday play as much of the main quest as possible. FIND A MOTIVATION!!!
i have no idea what i have ^^ there really

Ensign
Sep 06, 2011
Graydeathrain on Dec 28, 2012 wrote:
Ok I love this game but it needs to be less kill 10 of these and chase this person around!
I am a lv. 23 witchdocter and try to get good gear!!!
I Really want gear that gives powers like critical strike,return fire, ect.,ect.
So i also noticed its the same thing over and over!!!!
I really want to be a level 35 at least by the end of this week so i need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell me where to find good gear and tips!!
The reason i need to be high level is that my membership ends Sunday :( Got to do Chores XD lol jk dont have money for it now!!!
And when i ask someone to help they just delete me :( The quests are really hard
there's an awesome weapons shop in santa pollo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
"when i ask someone to help they just delete me :( The quests are really hard)"
Well it sounds like those aren't friends worth having to start with. One of the basic things I love about KI games is the atmosphere of helping others. I always take a long time to finish my quests because I spend a lot of time helping my friends out. And I get helped out just as much. It is the reason we play games with other people in real time, to help each other. Chose your friends from those that are willing to help and you will have much more fun. All my friends lists are stuffed to the max with helping friends so I know they are out there, you will find them. My Golden Christina and my Christina Strong are in cool ranch now, keep your eye out for them and introduce yourself to me and I will gladly friend and help you

Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
Hey, Just so you know witchdoctors are weak. I'm a Level 24 Musketeer. If I knew your character name then I could help you. My name is Eager Sloan Neasmith by the way. You should get Sargent Shepherd, Zang Cha, Wu Tang and Giordano Bravo. They will really help you out. FYI- Never buy a swashbuckler or witchdoctor companion. Witchdoctors attacks are very weak and their health amounts are low. The only swashbucklers you should get are Kobe Yojimbo- Bull Samoorai or whatever. You could also get Sarah Steele or Lucy Sterling. Malik is good, too. If you can get Froggo Villa, too then that would be good for you. FYI- El Toro is awesome even though I don't have him yet. And whatever you do guys, NEVER GET Pepe De Tourteau. You should know that I need a little help defeating the Striped Bumbaloons. Give me a holla' if you can help me.
Thanks for reading.
Eager Sloan Neasmith
Level 24 Musketeer

Ensign
Feb 23, 2013
Shipbound on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
Hey, Just so you know witchdoctors are weak. I'm a Level 24 Musketeer. If I knew your character name then I could help you. My name is Eager Sloan Neasmith by the way. You should get Sargent Shepherd, Zang Cha, Wu Tang and Giordano Bravo. They will really help you out. FYI- Never buy a swashbuckler or witchdoctor companion. Witchdoctors attacks are very weak and their health amounts are low. The only swashbucklers you should get are Kobe Yojimbo- Bull Samoorai or whatever. You could also get Sarah Steele or Lucy Sterling. Malik is good, too. If you can get Froggo Villa, too then that would be good for you. FYI- El Toro is awesome even though I don't have him yet. And whatever you do guys, NEVER GET Pepe De Tourteau. You should know that I need a little help defeating the Striped Bumbaloons. Give me a holla' if you can help me.
Thanks for reading.
Eager Sloan Neasmith
Level 24 Musketeer
I needed help defeating the striped buffaloons also but I came over with
im level 31 now here are some tips to help you

*Invite a high level friend I asked a level 65 out and he helped ALOT

*Get as many healing and attack powers you can get( for musketeers go to witchdoctors privateers buccaneers and swashbuckler go to witchdoctor, and the other sword classes )

That really helped me so try it as well

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Shipbound on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
Thanks for reading.
Eager Sloan Neasmith
Level 24 Musketeer
Tsk tsk my brave musketeer. You have come to the wrong conclusion. My witchdoctor companions are totally kicking tush in Aquila. My Necromancer pig consistently does 1500 to 2000 damage every turn. Once in a great while he only hits once but that is rare. His mojo echo just decimates the adversaries. When I get Scratch as second I clean up in record time. They both have level 2 mojo echo and they are awesome. Don't write off the witchdoctors. Some are late bloomers, trust me.