Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When do you get monkey king as a companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 30, 2012
I have another question,and that is,when do you get monkey king as a companion? Also, do all classes get monkey king as a companionor just a few,cause I'm a musketeer and i'm just wondering if my class gets him.

-Cunning Thomas Orleans,Captain of Musketeers

Community Leader
Musket Captain on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
I have another question,and that is,when do you get monkey king as a companion? Also, do all classes get monkey king as a companionor just a few,cause I'm a musketeer and i'm just wondering if my class gets him.

-Cunning Thomas Orleans,Captain of Musketeers
You get him right before you go off looking for the turtle balls in Mooshu. For me, the quest turn in to get the monkey king got me to level 50, if that helps. I was level 40 when I started MooShu. And yes, all classes get the Monkey King.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Jun 30, 2012
Talkin The Plank on Dec 28, 2012 wrote:
You get him right before you go off looking for the turtle balls in Mooshu. For me, the quest turn in to get the monkey king got me to level 50, if that helps. I was level 40 when I started MooShu. And yes, all classes get the Monkey King.
Thank you! this helped alot.

Cunning Thomas Orleans,Captain of Musketeers

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
You get monkey king when you do the dungeon "Shadow Fortress"

Dead-eye Luke, Level 50

Ensign
Apr 22, 2012
Ensign
Oct 10, 2012
u need to get staff "Vally of titans" and gold armour "Shadow fort"

Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
monkey king is really helpful at battles his my first mate companion he really do good damage if u have this talents and moves,moves: 2 riposite, second chance, and first strike. talents: 3 dodges, 3 accurate.

loyal james holystone lvl 50 swashbuckler