Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Go Go Stormzilla. Again.

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 21, 2009
I think there is a bug in the Stormzilla fight in the Valley of the Titans, in MooShu. Firstly, I know that you can move wherever there is a blue square when the game shows the entire battleboard, but whenever I select an square it prevents me from moving. This happens every time, and it only happens if I go farther than three squares. I cannot move on if I do not complete this quest and it has grown irritating.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
CaptainFlint193 on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:
I think there is a bug in the Stormzilla fight in the Valley of the Titans, in MooShu. Firstly, I know that you can move wherever there is a blue square when the game shows the entire battleboard, but whenever I select an square it prevents me from moving. This happens every time, and it only happens if I go farther than three squares. I cannot move on if I do not complete this quest and it has grown irritating.
Same here too, except when i move diagonally, i can't move a single micrometer.

Ensign
Jan 21, 2011
Lieutenant
May 21, 2009
I just found another issue: only my swashbuckler character has this issue. My witchdoctor works perfectly fine in Stupendor-X, with no issues whatsoever. Can a moderator please reply to this and help fix the bug?

Ensign
Feb 19, 2012
I have been having issue with stormzilla as well. The movement is glitched... like the other said... it shows the square blue... you click on an egg or building and you get the gear... then nothing happen when it your turn to go.

This is the only quest i have at the moment and can't continue with my questing till it beat it and i have done this fight about 20 times in the past 2 weeks

Captain
May 02, 2009
Stupendor-X's damage went down. I did it with both my Buccaneer and my Privateer. My Buccaneer was able to destory the temple houses in one move, but my Piravteer couldn't. Plus Stupendor-X never starts out with full health.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
The issue is with the swashbuckler talent Fast. The added movement shows up for Stupendor-X but it won't move there. A workaround is to choose a square to move to that is 2 squares less than what it shows.