Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

capture enemy ship for Money

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 14, 2009
When you board a ship after you win you sell it for some gold make you want to board more ships rather than shoot it out of the sky

Ensign
May 07, 2011
Yeah, I've thought about that too. I'd like to sell my enemy's ships to the highest bidder for some gold. I can see it now: harpooning their ship so as not to blow it out of the sky and damage it, then borading it and killing the crew and after that towing it back to land to sell. Or maybe at least we could raid the ships and after we beat them we could go to the things that are in tact like the sails for instance. Say we don't blow the heck out of them. Then after the fight, we could tear them down and use them or sell them. I think that would be good too.

Ensign
Jun 11, 2010
forceofdeath on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
Yeah, I've thought about that too. I'd like to sell my enemy's ships to the highest bidder for some gold. I can see it now: harpooning their ship so as not to blow it out of the sky and damage it, then borading it and killing the crew and after that towing it back to land to sell. Or maybe at least we could raid the ships and after we beat them we could go to the things that are in tact like the sails for instance. Say we don't blow the heck out of them. Then after the fight, we could tear them down and use them or sell them. I think that would be good too.
I would love to see this in the game

Ensign
May 07, 2011
Hey, to those of you who read this and like the idea of capturing enemy ships, tell your friends to make a post about it somewhere in the message boards. It will help us to get KI to make this happen.