Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

roaly navy ships?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 19, 2010
How do you get the royal navy ships i was in flotsam and was looking at ship parts and come across these parts. How do you get the royal navy ships.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
wizzard277 on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:
How do you get the royal navy ships i was in flotsam and was looking at ship parts and come across these parts. How do you get the royal navy ships.

First of all, you can get Royal Navy ships starting in Port Regal (and the parts to go with it).

You have to be a certain level in the game to be able to use any Royal Navy ships, and that level is pretty high. Now, to equip these ships, your nautical has to be pretty high as well.

I have two Royal Navy Galleons, fully equipped, but didn't get them until I hit Hamamitsu in Mooshu. To use a Galleon, you have to be leveled in the high 40's, plus your nautical needs to be at least level 40 to start equipping it (the good equipment you have to be nautical level 48).

Of course, you can get Royal Navy ships 4 levels sooner, if you purchased a ship with crowns (and crown equipment).