Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New world Elona!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
Elona is a world of life much like mooshu but different things. Elona should look like zafaria in a way. And should be home of the wonderful treeants. A Major
darkness is taking over elona much like the one in the dark jungle. To go there you need to talk to the tree guy in the dark jungle elona should look like marlybone too but instead of buildings is giant trees with windows and wood. In the middle of elona should be a big tree but make it look like a staff.more ,not like in wizard city. The place should be also home to the chipmunks. And have some giant monkeys there too. The main enemy should be this dark overlord make him look like lord nightshade but with black roots sticking out. He should be a witchdoctor.make it as long you can make it a world when you find all the peices of marco pollo maps.

Ensign
Nov 04, 2010
Why are you already thinking that there are new worlds? The game has only been out for a couple of weeks, don't expect for a new world already. Besides that, it sounds like a cool world.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
cps2001 on Nov 10, 2012 wrote:
Why are you already thinking that there are new worlds? The game has only been out for a couple of weeks, don't expect for a new world already. Besides that, it sounds like a cool world.
It's never to early to come up with new ideas. This is a good one, but why would a pirate be there in the first place?

Ensign
Jul 31, 2011
I think this is a cool idea. But I wouldn't put all the Marco Pollo pieces in this one world. Other worlds should get a chance at this. Would the windows be like wooden windows (like two perpendicular sticks inside a square area for a window)? I think that would fit with the land, making the windows glass seems too advanced for a world of nature. I also think woodpeckers could be there (and Green Skarakeets). But it's your idea. I'm just suggesting a couple more things to see if you like it. Cool idea