Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Log in failure?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 21, 2012
Well I have played Pirate101 since day 1 it came out, and already went to level 50, and today just as it was loading it said: Game Error 110?

Please help

Administrator
Error 110 is a username and password related error. You may want to check out our FAQ concerning username and password issues: https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/faq

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jan 21, 2012
Well I type the correct information for my log in, on the loader. But it says Error 110. Then I come on the website and type it on here and it lets me log on? This happened to my w101 account it is the same thing on there

Administrator
Hmm, that doesn't sound good. Sounds like your account may have gotten into a state that Support will need to assist you with. Click that orange question mark above to access the support menu and supply them with as much information about the problem possible.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Same thing happened to me on Wizard101. I couldn't access the game, but I could log in on the home site. I took a huge risk, or what I thought was a risk, and made a new password and BING! problem solved. It worked for me but that was purely out of luck.