Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the skyways to avernun

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 02, 2011
on ur way from monquista to valencia its hard not to get in a battle with a skeleton dragon

they are lvl 50 ._0

plz let us skip to the skyway of valencia

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
This skyway has been like this since beta. KI said it has already taken steps to shorten the leash on them (distance the bone drakes can move). This makes it a bit easier for people to make it into that skyway without getting caught. Slower computers tend to have more trouble with this area. I try to stop my ship as soon as I enter that skyway, or turn to the right and see where I end up before moving forward (sometimes it helps, sometimes not).

Good luck!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I have had no problem with the Bone Drakes of Dragonspyre (Avernum) as long as I stay in the Windlanes. I don't know if it makes a difference but I have been using Pirate type ships for transiting Dragonspyre (Avernum).

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Avernus has been that was since beta. Be thankful that now it drops you off heading towards the windlane and not in a pack of bone drakes like it did in early beta. As long as you stick to the windlane and try to avoid flying directly into a pack of bone drakes you should be fine.

Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
Do you know, level 50-58 enemies are tougher, because they don't have any clothes and weapons from Pirate101's Marleybone to Pirate101's Dragonspyre (Avernus).

Captain
May 13, 2011
say whatever you want about bone drakes but the lvl wont change

Ensign
Mar 26, 2012
Krokotopia432 on Nov 23, 2012 wrote:
Do you know, level 50-58 enemies are tougher, because they don't have any clothes and weapons from Pirate101's Marleybone to Pirate101's Dragonspyre (Avernus).
I would say 48-62, I have battles lvl 48 ones and lvl 62 ones.

Cass Underwood Lvl 50
Ryan Underwood Lvl 16

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
all of my companions like monkey king are dyeing by bone drakesand my zang cha kills them .I am petty willam zip man lvl 50

Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
i picked a fight with those drakes with my level 48 swashbuckler and they were lv 35-37. so there ye have it mates!