Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bundles. From Wizard101 to Pirate101.

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
I just heard about the new bundle that was released for Wizard101. And I think, oh wow, I would want a dinosaur mount in Pirate101.

Here is the thing, would it not yield more revenue for you guys if you released bundles for both Wizard101 and Pirate101?

Sure, both those games would be a little less unique. BUT, we Pirate101 players that do like spending crowns every now and then would have something really flashy to look forward to if the bundle that was released for Wizard101 came out for Pirate101 also.

I don't get my bundle fix from Wizard101 anymore, since I quit my subscription. As cool as that dinosaur mount looks in my head, it is not enough to motivate me back to Wizard101.

Ensign
Dec 03, 2010
They explained why they won't do this to an extent in the F.A.Q.'s. The bottom line is that sadly, a dinosaur just doesn't fit in a pirate's world. It's why we pirate's don't use much magic simply because our worlds are far to different to include any of the same things in there. Let's think of it this way: Imagine you are really your pirate in real life and one day you're just walking down the street in Port Regal when suddenly a random Malorian Dragon appears out of nowhere and just flies down the street, you'd probably be like "What the...?" it would just be weird and out of place Likewise, they wouldn't put anything in Pirate101 on Wizard101 since they are just in the same universe, that's all they have in common with each other.

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Yea, unfortunately I had thought of the same thing, and it does make sense.

I appreciate it, Gboy5436.

Ensign
Nov 01, 2009
Yes because monkey warriors are way more realistic than dinosaurs