Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Large Ship (Galleon)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 21, 2012
Hey Pirates, I just wanted to know where you can find Any gear, cannons and sails for the Galleon. Thanks!

Community Leader
Which type / style of Galleon do you need parts for? Pirate, Monquistan, Marleybone, Bison (Cool Ranch), or Mooshu? Parts have to match both the size and style of your ship to be equipped.

It's like looking for parts for a van or truck - is a Chevy, Ford or Toyota? Parts from one won't always work with the others.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
This depends on which galleon you are talking about. Many items can be found in the crowns shop, but if you are looking for items for gold then you need to know your specific galleon. Generally where you find the ship vendor you will also find a parts vendor for it. Another way to get ship parts is to engage in broadside battle and farm for drops.

Ensign
Oct 21, 2012
The Original Large Calleon Bought at the docks of skull island.

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
Taco727 on Nov 3, 2012 wrote:
I believe the large Pirate Class Galleon is purchased on Scrimshaw. Parts for that ship are available from the parts vendor also located on Scrimshaw.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
You can purchase Pirate Rafts, Skiffs, Frigates, and Galleons from a ship vendor on the docks of Skull Island. Scrimshaw is the only place that I have found any Pirate Galleon parts.

Before you buy the Galleon, check out the level of the ship between the two vendors, Skull Island and Scrimshaw. There may be a difference.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Taco727 on Nov 3, 2012 wrote:
Pirate Galleon Parts: Scrimshaw Docks
Bison Galleon Parts: Tumbleweed Docks
Samoorai Galleon Parts: Subata Docks
Marleybone Galleon Parts: Hamaistu Garden Docks

Ensign
Jan 14, 2011
I have received Pirate Galleon parts from Holy Monquisition Ships in Monquista. You can find these directly outside Diablo Cut (across the skyway from La Mancha).

Ensign
Jan 26, 2010
Have you tried porting to a high leveling friend?For some VERY strange reason ship part vendors in high level places sell the best Pirate Galleon parts that i know of.

Golden wolf
level 48 privateer