Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fights with different numbers of companions

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
I'd like to see fights where a larger group of companions is used. I mean we have tons of companions, why can't we engage in larger fights with larger maps.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
They would have to change the timer (used to limit your choices) for the number of Companions. And, if another Pirate joined the battle (and one who doesn't press done), it would really increase the amount of time of the fight. With 4 Pirates in the battle, it can get pretty long now. Just think of how many enemies would have to move. So far, only Crab Crawlies move fast enough to speed up the battle.

Community Leader
seasnake on Oct 28, 2012 wrote:
I'd like to see fights where a larger group of companions is used. I mean we have tons of companions, why can't we engage in larger fights with larger maps.
I could see this as something that would be added later to pad out the end game. It would have to be a situation where it was in an instanced dungeon, since that could quickly turn into even more chaos if someone randomly joined the battle and added 15 more enemies.

This type of epic battle could be what they are saving for the next expansion as lvl 60 battles

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
The Helpful Pirate on Oct 30, 2012 wrote:
They would have to change the timer (used to limit your choices) for the number of Companions. And, if another Pirate joined the battle (and one who doesn't press done), it would really increase the amount of time of the fight. With 4 Pirates in the battle, it can get pretty long now. Just think of how many enemies would have to move. So far, only Crab Crawlies move fast enough to speed up the battle.
No, they would not have to change the timer. Players should be able to get in their orders ahead of the clock running out even with companions being played.