Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Houses and Ships ... what I'd like to see

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
In terms of houses, I want to port to the house and then port to whatever world I want to go from it. Additionally I want to see my entire fleet of ships in my house's dock and be able to board them as I please.

In terms of ships, I want to go inside of my ship to see all my crew together in the same way they are in the basement of taverns. I no longer want to go to the basement of taverns, I simply want to go into the hull of my ship when my crew wants to talk with me. I want others to be able to go into the inside of my ship and see my entire crew. I also want others to go to my house and see all my ships.

Petty Officer
May 25, 2012
I too would like to be able to access the interior of my ship and see my crew in the same fashion as the tavern basements. I also like the idea of being able to have all my ships unbottled and docked at my house - and if that means the ones docked at the house are not accessible during play, that's okay (making them almost like a mount or pet in Wizard101 and treating them like a housing item to be placed at the dock until they get rebottled there).

Ensign
Aug 01, 2010
this is the best idea ever. this way when i am in valincia i wont have to go back to skull island for promotion quests.

Ensign
Oct 23, 2011
I totally agree on this, although I don't have my own actual house yet, but the ship part I would like to see!
Just one problem, how are you suppose to go into a raft? I don't use mine anymore, but I have other pirates that do. I would find it plain awkward to find out that inside my raft is as big as a tavern's basement, plus I don't see how 4 companions and you can all fit under there, in fact, I can't see how they can stand under it!

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
EcoMagic853 on Oct 28, 2012 wrote:
I totally agree on this, although I don't have my own actual house yet, but the ship part I would like to see!
Just one problem, how are you suppose to go into a raft? I don't use mine anymore, but I have other pirates that do. I would find it plain awkward to find out that inside my raft is as big as a tavern's basement, plus I don't see how 4 companions and you can all fit under there, in fact, I can't see how they can stand under it!
The raft is a type of ship that would not have an interior to go into so if all you have is a raft you would have to go to a tavern.