Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

crown shop companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 04, 2010
I was wondering before I make a compainion purchase at the crown shop, do crown shop companions give a quest to upgrade themselves like bonnie anne when she reaches level 8 or would the quest just confuse the player to much

Thank you, Poppyfliplion

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
So what I've noticed about crown shop companions is they are almost always a level or two above you, if they are available for promotions they will get a ! just like your normal companions, how ever you don't do a quest line for them, you can just upgrade them in the tavern for gold. At level 50 crown shop companions are level 51-53 depending on the type and almost all of them are useful in the right situations. Just make sure you look over there character sheet before you purchase and see if its the correct fit for your pirate crew.

Ensign
Oct 01, 2009
Question regarding crown purchase companions, If put in share bank can all your pirates use them
Can you also share mounts between your pirates

Administrator
Jewelsie16 on Oct 25, 2012 wrote:
Question regarding crown purchase companions, If put in share bank can all your pirates use them
Can you also share mounts between your pirates
Companions cannot be put into the shared bank, but mounts can

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*