Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Complaint about Jake Dillion... companion

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
What in the heck was your company thinking when they made Jake Dillion say heyaa after every single attack. I wanted another musketeer companion but not one nearly as annoying as this. 10 heyaa's each and every turn is beyond my comfort level of wanting to play this game if I have to put up with such a companion on an ongoing basis. Please let us trash the companions we don't want or at the very least let us put them individually on mute as this companion is beyond annoying, does Pirate101 try to purposely torture its players cause that is what having this companion is exactly like, complete torture to play with. Either fix it so he doesn't say heyaa all the freakin time, or let us exhange or drop him. In the future please try not to make such outrightly obnoxious companions.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
He randomly came up again and stopped saying heyaa after every single attack that took place whether it was his or not. Perhaps it was just a game bug, or programmed as a one time extremely annoying thing. If it was programmed that way the first time he was used, I still think it should change as it felt very abusive.

Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
seasnake on Oct 20, 2012 wrote:
What in the heck was your company thinking when they made Jake Dillion say heyaa after every single attack. I wanted another musketeer companion but not one nearly as annoying as this. 10 heyaa's each and every turn is beyond my comfort level of wanting to play this game if I have to put up with such a companion on an ongoing basis. Please let us trash the companions we don't want or at the very least let us put them individually on mute as this companion is beyond annoying, does Pirate101 try to purposely torture its players cause that is what having this companion is exactly like, complete torture to play with. Either fix it so he doesn't say heyaa all the freakin time, or let us exhange or drop him. In the future please try not to make such outrightly obnoxious companions.
Interesting. I find it endearing. I like that companion because he's so cool like that. If you don't like him, put him at the end of your list, he won't come up often and when he does, turn the volume down. Some of us like him.