Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mick Dagger in lv 37 Sarah Steele Promotion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 02, 2012
I am having an issue....

Earlier yesturday, I reached lv 37 on Sarah Steele, excited I begun my quest at the expense of helping a friend upon request. Things are going well and I get to Mick Dagger, i fight and win and he shows up but during this time I had severe lag and my client crashed. Upon entering I had to fight him again... ok I won but here is the fustrating part. No matter "How" many times I beat him he never ever appears alone with a (?) around his head anymore. I kept fighting over and over and over and nothing. Another player suggestion multiple solutions including sarah getting the deathblow. Fine.... I did it 7..8..9... times and still him and his goons still show up after every battle after collecting the quest.

Could someone please look at this issue and help clean up what could be potentially a detrimate to her promotion. Shes a great companion but this quest is very much a one shot deal if something happens before talking to him he never appears to beable to be talked to again. Id appreciate a small look into this issue and perhaps updating my log as if i did talk to him or something. I am sorry to already have an issue within the first week but this is important. Thank you

Jason lawson
Lv 40 Swashbuckler

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Contact Support using the Help Menu above. They will usually respond faster and be better able to assist you with your problem. I had to fight the Iron Monkey at least 4 times before he advanced Egg Shen in Egg Shen's Promotion Quest.

Good Luck!

Administrator
Our Quality Assurance team is going to take another look at this one, JSpiral.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
JSpiral, have you tried taking Sarah back to a Tavern cellar to see if she's already completed the quest and is ready to celebrate her promotion?

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Ensign
Oct 02, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 19, 2012 wrote:
Our Quality Assurance team is going to take another look at this one, JSpiral.

Thanks!
I wanted to say thank you,

KI took my character down temporarily and proceeded my quest. I was able to complete this quest and now she is a mouse corsair. Thank you for looking into it and adjusting the log. For those who commented thank you however it does appear KI saw a legitimate reason to adjust the log. anyways without rambling.. thank you jack i appreciate it :)