Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i completed flotsam what do i do know?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 13, 2012
it says to go to captain gunns house.i don't know where that is can someone help me please

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Use the Quest Arrow and go to Corsair Channel.

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
flowerpirate on Oct 16, 2012 wrote:
it says to go to captain gunns house.i don't know where that is can someone help me please
There should be an arrow at the bottom of your screen that directs you throughout the game. The arrow will have a number in it indicating how far away you are from the desired location. There should also be some text at the bottom of your screen indicating which quest you are currently engaged in. If you are not on the quest for Captain Gunn, your arrow will not point you in that direction, but rather in the direction of the quest you are engaged in. You can change quests by clicking on the golden cup at the top of your screen and then selecting from your currently available quests. (Note: there are a few quests that will not provide you with any directions, those are generally items that need to be hunted for, like the quests for Zeke.).

I hope this helps you.

Happy sailing!

Community Leader
In addition to that information...

Your quest book itself should tell you exactly what World/Skyway the item/task you need is located, the quest arrow is often a bit wonky when your not in the world/skyway that the quest task requires.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Petty Officer
Oct 13, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
Use the Quest Arrow and go to Corsair Channel.
the quest arrow did not appear

Petty Officer
Oct 13, 2012
Ruby Blades on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
There should be an arrow at the bottom of your screen that directs you throughout the game. The arrow will have a number in it indicating how far away you are from the desired location. There should also be some text at the bottom of your screen indicating which quest you are currently engaged in. If you are not on the quest for Captain Gunn, your arrow will not point you in that direction, but rather in the direction of the quest you are engaged in. You can change quests by clicking on the golden cup at the top of your screen and then selecting from your currently available quests. (Note: there are a few quests that will not provide you with any directions, those are generally items that need to be hunted for, like the quests for Zeke.).

I hope this helps you.

Happy sailing!
the quest arrow did not appear and the captain gunn quest was selected

Administrator
If these suggestions aren't working and you're still stuck, try contacting support through that orange arrow above! They're really helpful and it could be that you're having an issue with your interface not working properly.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
flowerpirate on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
the quest arrow did not appear and the captain gunn quest was selected
In your Options tab, have you ensured that your quest arrow is selected so that it does show?

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
PavlovsFavoriteDog on Oct 19, 2012 wrote:
In your Options tab, have you ensured that your quest arrow is selected so that it does show?
Excellent thought! There is the option to turn the quest helper on and off. I had not thought about that possibility until you mentioned it. I hope all of the advice we have shared on this thread helps andalaysha344.

Good luck!