Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mounts no longer dye-able, why?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Hello KI this is a question a couple of us players were wondering for a while. Before the first beta wipe mounts were dye-able like pets, but ever since the first beta wipe, both pets and mounts had the dyeing feature removed from them (for the pet's case, they were just given a unique name and look). If you could tell us why the mounts had their dye-able feature removed, that would be great.

Ensign
Jan 16, 2010
flash33 on Oct 11, 2012 wrote:
Hello KI this is a question a couple of us players were wondering for a while. Before the first beta wipe mounts were dye-able like pets, but ever since the first beta wipe, both pets and mounts had the dyeing feature removed from them (for the pet's case, they were just given a unique name and look). If you could tell us why the mounts had their dye-able feature removed, that would be great.
I am interested in knowing this as well. And whether or not this feature will be brought back. I had purchased several mounts during beta to test the dying feature to build character specific looks that included mounts and pets. My favorite ended up being the kirin mount dyed black and yellow to match the colors of my privateer -- she looked awesome with her kirin. I have put off buying any mounts specifically because I cant dye them anymore.

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
Not all Things From the Beta actually appear on the Real p101 sometimes it A Beta to be Tested some Things May Have Been Said no 2 and Others may be are Being worked on Right now so it all Up to Pirate101 and How many Players Really want this Feature Because P101 All About there Players

See You At the 7 Seas

- Clever Ellie

Ensign
Oct 21, 2012
People, how do i post something on pirate 101? What is said does not help me at all. I know how to post replys although.

Community Leader
Taco727 on Oct 28, 2012 wrote:
People, how do i post something on pirate 101? What is said does not help me at all. I know how to post replys although.
Go to the board you want to post on (Tavern, Shipyard, Pirate's Life, etc) and up at the top is a "New Post" button.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!