Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

2 questions for KI to answer.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Hello everybody, I have 2 questions I've been wondering about for a while (well the first one anyway).

1. I know that the special community helper reward in wizard101 is a sheep pet. Do you have any plans to have a similar reward with pirate101, and if so, do you mind telling me/us what that is if you can? I'm curious to find out what this is.

2. Do you plan on bringing the feedback friday's from the w101 message boards over to here? A part of me thinks/feels that you obviously will, but hey, it never hurts to ask just to make sure.

Thank you for your time.

Administrator
Great questions!

1. Not currently, but who knows what the future holds!

2. I'm trying to work out some favors with the Frogfather (Jay Gordon, producer of Pirate101) to see if we can't get something like that going for our Pirate101 community. As you know, favors can be a very sticky subject for a pirate. Wish me luck!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Apr 21, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 10, 2012 wrote:
Great questions!

1. Not currently, but who knows what the future holds!

2. I'm trying to work out some favors with the Frogfather (Jay Gordon, producer of Pirate101) to see if we can't get something like that going for our Pirate101 community. As you know, favors can be a very sticky subject for a pirate. Wish me luck!
Good Luck!