Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More Ship 'use' in your House!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 24, 2012
Alright, we all go home and see a dock with your ship on it. If you've ever boarded your ship you know that you can basically stand on it and go in your cabin, worthless, why even put your ship there? Well, here I am giving your ship more purpose. How about ship battles? Your friend can come over and unbottle his ship, you each board your ship and you take off into your own little skyway and you fight! It's like pvp, but for your ships. How about your own collection of stormgates? You could purchase these in the crown shop and place them wherever you want within your personal skyway! You can have the collection of worlds at your fingertips! What do you think? What other features would you like to have at home with your ship?

- Clever Alexander lvl 59 Swashbuckler

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
xmanA33 on Jun 28, 2016 wrote:
Alright, we all go home and see a dock with your ship on it. If you've ever boarded your ship you know that you can basically stand on it and go in your cabin, worthless, why even put your ship there? Well, here I am giving your ship more purpose. How about ship battles? Your friend can come over and unbottle his ship, you each board your ship and you take off into your own little skyway and you fight! It's like pvp, but for your ships. How about your own collection of stormgates? You could purchase these in the crown shop and place them wherever you want within your personal skyway! You can have the collection of worlds at your fingertips! What do you think? What other features would you like to have at home with your ship?

I think the idea itself is good... but personally I wouldnt bother as ship battles arent exactly thrilling...

Now if they changed ship battle system who knows, but I dont see it happening :P

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
xmanA33 on Jun 28, 2016 wrote:

Interesting indeed. I can see Ki developing a housing ship battle gauntlet for that. However, the stormgate thing might be a little more difficult technical wise. Otherwise the ship battles is a very nifty idea!

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Easy access stormgates would be a bit too overpowered, but I would love to see ship pvp.

Ensign
Nov 24, 2012
Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
I like the idea of having some way to reach outlying areas from your home(s). One thing I've found is that travel in P101 is much more time consuming than it is in W101. On a "realism" level I guess it makes sense... because magic!... but for reasons of convenience it would be very nice to have a way to port to distant skyways rather than having to sail a sometimes long and complicated course to your destination. And, let's face it, we are pirates and, as such, navigators... finding directions to different areas should be MUCH easier than it is now. We should have access to maps and charts but as it is it's all guesswork unless you've taken the time to write down all of the paths.