Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cant Learn Blast Of Discord!!!!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Pls KL, HELP ME!

For some odd reason, even though im a lv 58, which is the lv needed to train Blast of Discord, i simply cant learn it.

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
That was a bug, because BoD was meant for level 70's, but an error in the coding caused it to say level 58. and as you see/saw it required Dress the line, a level 65 privateer power.

Morgan Freeman - Level 67

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
qwerty78202 on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
That was a bug, because BoD was meant for level 70's, but an error in the coding caused it to say level 58. and as you see/saw it required Dress the line, a level 65 privateer power.

Morgan Freeman - Level 67
Wait Dress the line is a lv 65 power? i didnt notice that LOL

Cruel Allen Dromand, Currently In Marlybone and lv 62

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
pirate crusher on Jun 21, 2016 wrote:
Pls KL, HELP ME!

For some odd reason, even though im a lv 58, which is the lv needed to train Blast of Discord, i simply cant learn it.
Even though it seems you have already figured this out, it may just be a Quest. I couldn't learn Grand Shadowdance, even though I was a high level enough for it. What I realized was, I had to do the Quest to get the first Power that Grand Shadowdance is off of: Shadowdance.

This may be what you're looking for; it may not. Even if it's not, I just wanted to help.

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, a.k.a. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 56 1/2 Swashbuckler