Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Commander Typhon

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Hello
After hearing that commander typhon dropped some gear that gives valor's fortress (necessary for pvp), I decided I wanted to farm him. However, when I approached where his sigil should have been, the sigil wasn't there. Others who were still working towards completing that quest could still enter it though. Is commander typhon's un-repeatability a glitch or intended?
Thank you in advance

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Matthew525011 on Jun 20, 2016 wrote:
Hello
After hearing that commander typhon dropped some gear that gives valor's fortress (necessary for pvp), I decided I wanted to farm him. However, when I approached where his sigil should have been, the sigil wasn't there. Others who were still working towards completing that quest could still enter it though. Is commander typhon's un-repeatability a glitch or intended?
Thank you in advance
Have you turned in the quest ( return to the diplomatic residence and talk to Landino ) or did you just try to farm him after you fought him the first time?