Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Another bobs your uncle bug!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
First off spoilers to anyone who hasn't promoted their Presidio companions to the final tier

So quite recently I was doing the Bob's Your Uncle promotion quest for Birgus Latro

At the pirate den where we fight Captain Hande and find out Bob Carrington isn't actually our uncle there is a major bug bothering me right now

So I went into the fight with Captain Hande, I did defeat Captain Hande but not his goons and I lost the battle

So after when I went back and entered the Pirate Den again It instantly puts me into battle with just 2 dogs vs me and 3 companions, when I defeat them Captain Hande is standing there as an NPC I can talk to but he has nothing over his head so I can talk to him and my arrow just points at him telling me to defeat Captain Hande but I can't

Is this because Captain Hande is not available to farm once you have fought him?

I would really like some help because I cannot complete this amazing promotion quest

Thanks in advance

Darius

Ensign
Jan 18, 2014
Hi Darius, I once had this bug before, and if you're still having it, here is a simple solution that worked for me!

1. Defeat Dog Pirates in Pirate Den.

2. After the battle, click "Select Pirate" in the Options Section.

3. Immediately click "Play!" (this will allow you to quickly reload the area and respawn Hande)

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
El Veroaro on Jun 21, 2016 wrote:
Hi Darius, I once had this bug before, and if you're still having it, here is a simple solution that worked for me!

1. Defeat Dog Pirates in Pirate Den.

2. After the battle, click "Select Pirate" in the Options Section.

3. Immediately click "Play!" (this will allow you to quickly reload the area and respawn Hande)
OK thanks for the tip I will see how this goes