Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Assassin's Stride question

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 18, 2013
So, there is a new power in the Swashbuckler gear you get in Valencia Part 2 that is called Assassin's Stride. It is like Shadow Step, but limited range...and it seems to spawn smoke clouds all around where you teleport. Sorry I don't know this already, but...
What do smoke clouds do, anyway?
I can't seem to figure this out.

Curiously wondering,
Honest Morgan Morgan, Lv. 70 .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Some Swashbuckler on Jun 18, 2016 wrote:
So, there is a new power in the Swashbuckler gear you get in Valencia Part 2 that is called Assassin's Stride. It is like Shadow Step, but limited range...and it seems to spawn smoke clouds all around where you teleport. Sorry I don't know this already, but...
What do smoke clouds do, anyway?
I can't seem to figure this out.

Curiously wondering,
Honest Morgan Morgan, Lv. 70 .
Blocks line of sight for targeting, musketeers can't "see" you.

Ensign
Nov 18, 2013
Thanks for telling me!

...Although, I thought it also caused mass detonation of traps, as that happened in a Kane battle? I am probably wrong.

Probably wrong,
Honest Morgan Morgan, Level 70 .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Some Swashbuckler on Jun 21, 2016 wrote:
Thanks for telling me!

...Although, I thought it also caused mass detonation of traps, as that happened in a Kane battle? I am probably wrong.

Probably wrong,
Honest Morgan Morgan, Level 70 .
I'm not sure, I just got the card and have only used it once ( and not in PVP.) I assumed the smoke was like the smoke from Moo's Imperial Crown ( the one that has fire wave ).