Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bob's your uncle bug

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
So when you go to find Captain Hande in his hideout in Scrimshaw, there are 2 battles which take place in the hideout

First one being against a few of his crew members

The second one against Ricky Tibby contains a bug, when I used the Aquila doubloon and it summoned the Minotaur, once I finished the battle, Ricky Tibby had no defeat speech and I had to talk to scurvy pete again, thus I had to do the same battle the second time

Something you should try to fix sometime soon

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
SpellBinder Darius on Jun 18, 2016 wrote:
So when you go to find Captain Hande in his hideout in Scrimshaw, there are 2 battles which take place in the hideout

First one being against a few of his crew members

The second one against Ricky Tibby contains a bug, when I used the Aquila doubloon and it summoned the Minotaur, once I finished the battle, Ricky Tibby had no defeat speech and I had to talk to scurvy pete again, thus I had to do the same battle the second time

Something you should try to fix sometime soon
Yes, I've witnessed this bug as well. Please look into fixing this soon.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Just for future reference, if you have to do this bug again and its not fixed you can speed through the dialogue (very fast clicking) and bypass this bug.

Ensign
Jul 05, 2009
I have run into a second bug in this quest a little down the line. When I entered to Scaly Gilman's Hideaway in Gullet it triggered the dialogue leading into a fight, but there aren't actually any creatures in the room. I am supposed to start fighting them but moving to where the arrow leads me doesn't trigger a fight because the room is empty.