Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hydra Battle-Please skip?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 19, 2011
After the 5th attempt and getting the same bug every time, I wonder what it will take to not have to deal with this battle.

I had players jump in to help in two of the attempts and we all experience the same inability to avoid the glitch.

After reading other reports and seeing how long this has been a problem, It seems unsolvable.

I came back to Pirate 101 after a long hiatus, and had been really enjoying the game again, but am now thinking twice about staying in the game.

my gaming time is limited, please don't respond with playing the same battle 20 more times until I get it to unglitch.

this is supposed to be for fun.

thanks

Administrator
Our support team can help you but you need to contact us at support@pirate101.com or through our support page here on Pirate101.com. When you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved. It can take up to 48 hours for Pirate101 customer support to reply to your email.

Feel free to reference this message board post when you contact them.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Perilous Pirate on Jun 15, 2016 wrote:
After the 5th attempt and getting the same bug every time, I wonder what it will take to not have to deal with this battle.

I had players jump in to help in two of the attempts and we all experience the same inability to avoid the glitch.

After reading other reports and seeing how long this has been a problem, It seems unsolvable.

I came back to Pirate 101 after a long hiatus, and had been really enjoying the game again, but am now thinking twice about staying in the game.

my gaming time is limited, please don't respond with playing the same battle 20 more times until I get it to unglitch.

this is supposed to be for fun.

thanks
welcome to the message boards! nice to meet ya :3
when I did hydra I soloed it.. if you solo its fairly fast and easy never glitches on me I farmed it on my swash, but always solo..not sure if that helps you at all.. just thought I'd mention its average 18 minutes like that for me..
stormy jen silver

Ensign
Aug 25, 2012
I have to respectfully disagree, Stormy. I've had the glitch happen as well - and have always attempted it solo - so much so I had to have KI get me past it. I guess the main point is - the glitch has been there for a long while, and it should be fixed, IMO.