Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suggestions For Next Update for ALL Players!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Okay Guys, ive rounded up all of my thoughts about what to add for the next update, and with book 16( or was it 15?) coming up, im decided to Tell Everyone what I want Most in the next update, that is for all Players, even if they dont have membership. the reason? My brother's account dosent have membership, and ALL my characters could beat him easily. SO, one of my suggestions will counteract the fact that when Non-Members finish EVERYTHING, they'll have something to do. Okay, on to the suggestions!(ill explain them afterwards)

1) Companion Skins.

2)Crafting

3) Daily Quests

4)Rare Item Seller

Okay, since i;ve explained all my ideas, ill tell you them.

For #1, Havent you wanted a companion that looks bad, but you like its talents? What if, by fighting mobs, you have a chance to get a Skin, which will change you companions looks, but not its stats.

For #2, this is self explanitory. My only wish, is that you can craft pets, and get companions from crafting.

For #3, this is the one meant to counteract the Nothing to do because your not a memeber situation, because as your character lv increases, the enemies lv will increase, as will the pay out. also, the quests change each day.

For #4, This will be a NPC in Skull Island that works like the Bazaar, But you can only sell Items that you cant sell at the bazaar( minus pets)

So thats all. SEE YAH!

Signed,

The Privateer Master.

Captain
May 16, 2011
pirate crusher on Jun 11, 2016 wrote:
Okay Guys, ive rounded up all of my thoughts about what to add for the next update, and with book 16( or was it 15?) coming up, im decided to Tell Everyone what I want Most in the next update, that is for all Players, even if they dont have membership. the reason? My brother's account dosent have membership, and ALL my characters could beat him easily. SO, one of my suggestions will counteract the fact that when Non-Members finish EVERYTHING, they'll have something to do. Okay, on to the suggestions!(ill explain them afterwards)

1) Companion Skins.

2)Crafting

3) Daily Quests

4)Rare Item Seller

Okay, since i;ve explained all my ideas, ill tell you them.

For #1, Havent you wanted a companion that looks bad, but you like its talents? What if, by fighting mobs, you have a chance to get a Skin, which will change you companions looks, but not its stats.

For #2, this is self explanitory. My only wish, is that you can craft pets, and get companions from crafting.

For #3, this is the one meant to counteract the Nothing to do because your not a memeber situation, because as your character lv increases, the enemies lv will increase, as will the pay out. also, the quests change each day.

For #4, This will be a NPC in Skull Island that works like the Bazaar, But you can only sell Items that you cant sell at the bazaar( minus pets)

So thats all. SEE YAH!

Signed,

The Privateer Master.
None of these are in the new update, and I can accept most of these. My only problem is #4. There's a reason some items can't be sold to bazaars - because they are very rare or very powerful. Making a new bazaar for those items makes no sense. They could either be A) added onto the current bazaar or B) left alone like they should be.

Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
There's no need for #4, because its already in the game. Mel the Tailor, who is in Outlaw's Outfitter which is right across the street from the bazaar, buys No Auction stuff. Pretty much every vendor buys No Action stuff.