Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Double chance weekend!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 12, 2009
Occasionally (once a month, once every two months, pretty much a random couple times a year) there would be 2x the chance to get ultra-rares and rares out of packs. This will increase business as more people will buy crowns to get these ultra-rares and it would be random so no one will know when it will happen again! Many people spend outrageous amounts of $ to get something good and just get some commons and won't buy packs ever again but with this system there is a greater chance you will get something good and more people will want to get the elusive Baar or one of the other grizzly or prehistoric companions!

Ensign
Mar 24, 2012
I love the idea and believe it would produce some extra revenue, but it might anger some people as well. I'll set this aside though because I really want Baar.