Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Burst-Fire Anyone?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Hey, I've been looking for a pet that grants Burst-Fire for some time now and still have had no luck.... Thought I might ask around the message boards if anyone has a pet with this grant that is willing to morph.

I have three pirates who you might see, Dark/Cruel Jason Everhart (My Swash and Buck), and Fearless Felix Young (My Musketeer).

Anyone who is willing to hatch, I ask you to include a date and time where you'll be free to morph. And thanks in advance!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
ShadowStrikerV2 on May 30, 2016 wrote:
Hey, I've been looking for a pet that grants Burst-Fire for some time now and still have had no luck.... Thought I might ask around the message boards if anyone has a pet with this grant that is willing to morph.

I have three pirates who you might see, Dark/Cruel Jason Everhart (My Swash and Buck), and Fearless Felix Young (My Musketeer).

Anyone who is willing to hatch, I ask you to include a date and time where you'll be free to morph. And thanks in advance!
o I remember you still needed that.. hmm I cant today I don't think but possibly this week, unless you luck out before you and I can meet..will watch this post and let you know when, soon..
stormy jen silver

Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
I have a good musket pet that grants Burst Fire and would be happy to morph, but I'm out of town the week and don't have access to a computer to play on. I'll be back on Thursday and we can meet then. My pet grants Burst Fire, Tough 1, and Mutineer's Grasp. I'll be on my musket, Dishonest Jesse Quick, in the morphing tent, around 8 on Friday for sure and maybe on Thursday.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
ShadowStrikerV2 on May 30, 2016 wrote:

I do have a pet that grants burst fire

Only problem is that it's only lvl 18, not old enough to morph
Once it gets to lvl 30 though and you still need the grant we can arrange a time

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
FISH THIEF on Jun 1, 2016 wrote:
I have a good musket pet that grants Burst Fire and would be happy to morph, but I'm out of town the week and don't have access to a computer to play on. I'll be back on Thursday and we can meet then. My pet grants Burst Fire, Tough 1, and Mutineer's Grasp. I'll be on my musket, Dishonest Jesse Quick, in the morphing tent, around 8 on Friday for sure and maybe on Thursday.
Sorry I couldn't be on then (lost track of time....) Can we schedule another?

Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
Sorry I've been on W101 so I haven't checked here for a while, how does Wednesday(tomorrow) sound around 7 or 8?

Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
I always forget to post the time zone! I'm in the tent now and just realized that. As of right now I don't see you so how does tomorrow(Thursday) sound same time(eastern time zone, so 8-9 central) and of course morphing tent, main realm

Hope to see you

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
FISH THIEF on Jun 9, 2016 wrote:
I always forget to post the time zone! I'm in the tent now and just realized that. As of right now I don't see you so how does tomorrow(Thursday) sound same time(eastern time zone, so 8-9 central) and of course morphing tent, main realm

Hope to see you
Eastern? Okay so that's about an hour ahead of me, so I'll try to be on at 7 (central).

My computer works really slowly, so if you happen to see this before then, please meet me in the Mordecai realm instead.

Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
Didn't sorry if you see this today i'll be in Mordecai 7-8 my time today and tomorrow

Hop(p)ing to see you
Lvl 65

Ensign
Jan 27, 2009
I have also been looking to find a Musketeer pet to hatch with... I haven't done anything with pets in this game and would really like to start. Would anybody be willing to help me out?

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
IDeadshotI on Jun 17, 2016 wrote:
I have also been looking to find a Musketeer pet to hatch with... I haven't done anything with pets in this game and would really like to start. Would anybody be willing to help me out?
I recently acquired a pet that grants Burst Fire, so I'd gladly morph with you. Name the time and place.