Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Never lose faith

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
hi I was looking at a lot of posts made by everyone worrying about the game ending after the final battle with Kane and I know I'm not a kingsisle worker and can't truly awnser that question but I don't think it will end I know it seems like it but that doesn't mean it is I know it took them a long time to make a new book but if you look this is exactly like wizards from what I heard wizards waited a long time to get something new and even if we defeat Kane in this update we might not truly finish him look at malistsatre it took us three try's before we finally defeated him and (SPOILER) remember what the toy maker said in test he said that there was some sort of shadow in el dorado that was behind why Kane's mind was evil so that could be the new main villain either way we always have options so never loose your faith and hope because it's all we have and it never fails us when we truly need it always remember that