Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More to be added in live realm?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 31, 2011
so i have never been on a wizard/pirate test realm except to maybe just try out some stuff but with book 15 being released in test realm i decided to give it a shot and quest a bit and too my surprise there weren't any new items in the crown shop items don't get me wrong I'm loving valencia 2 but i was really hoping for some new mounts, pets and maybe even a steampunk home to add to my pirates do you think they will release some crown shop items once it goes live?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
jgfhea1332 on May 24, 2016 wrote:
so i have never been on a wizard/pirate test realm except to maybe just try out some stuff but with book 15 being released in test realm i decided to give it a shot and quest a bit and too my surprise there weren't any new items in the crown shop items don't get me wrong I'm loving valencia 2 but i was really hoping for some new mounts, pets and maybe even a steampunk home to add to my pirates do you think they will release some crown shop items once it goes live?
They always got some good surprises in such updates, so I would expect them to launch some good Crowns Shop items once the latest update goes Live.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
jgfhea1332 on May 24, 2016 wrote:
There are four new Pets that can be bought in Florenza. There may be more but I haven't found them yet.