Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help Me Please

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 13, 2012
I'm trying to finish up Aquila before the next world comes out and I need some help. I don't know how many more quests there are but I am on level 63. I am on the quest where you have to get a sponsor to become an Aquila citizen.

Romantic Nicole Underwood, lvl 63 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
flowerpirate on May 16, 2016 wrote:
I'm trying to finish up Aquila before the next world comes out and I need some help. I don't know how many more quests there are but I am on level 63. I am on the quest where you have to get a sponsor to become an Aquila citizen.

You still have a way to go. I don't want to spoil things, but you have many fights and dungeons before you finish Aquila. Don't give up, though!

Ensign
Oct 25, 2013
flowerpirate on May 16, 2016 wrote:

I could assist you. I am level 65 and am done with the storyline and have very good companions. Let me know where you want to meet and i could help you finish Aquila.

Merciless Billy Clegg lvl 65 Buccaneer

Petty Officer
Oct 13, 2012
Petty Officer
Oct 13, 2012
Petty Officer
Oct 13, 2012
I don'the need help anymore. I only have 3 dungeons left

Petty Officer
Oct 13, 2012