Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What do I even do...?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 28, 2015
Hello everyone! Yesterday I sped through the Turtle Ball half of Mooshu for a second time yesterday, this time on my Witchdoctor. This morning, I headed over to port Regal following the "That Darn Cat!" quest. Once turned in though, I completely LOST my main Storyline Quest, and it went to my promotion quest for Skyfire instead. I now can't find my Main Storyline Quest ANYWHERE when I look through my 8 pages of quest's in my quest book. Does anyone have any advice on how I can get my Main Quest back?
Thanks!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
If you just completed "That Darn Cat", then the next quest should be "Nave-al Maneuvers" where you explore St. Fido's Church in Port Regal and end up fighting Captain Kidd.

Hope that helps. Good Luck.

Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
Try going to the last person you talked to before you lost your main quest. Perhaps you didn't pick up the quest and it is still waiting to be accepted. Did you level up right before you lost your main quest?

Hoping you can get your main quest back,
Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65

Ensign
Dec 28, 2015
FISH THIEF on May 11, 2016 wrote:
Try going to the last person you talked to before you lost your main quest. Perhaps you didn't pick up the quest and it is still waiting to be accepted. Did you level up right before you lost your main quest?

Hoping you can get your main quest back,
Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65
Thank you so, so much! This worked!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Helpful Pirate on May 11, 2016 wrote:
If you just completed "That Darn Cat", then the next quest should be "Nave-al Maneuvers" where you explore St. Fido's Church in Port Regal and end up fighting Captain Kidd.

Hope that helps. Good Luck.
Look for the guy to talk to outside the church. He should give you the next part.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
TheBananaBro on May 10, 2016 wrote:
Hello everyone! Yesterday I sped through the Turtle Ball half of Mooshu for a second time yesterday, this time on my Witchdoctor. This morning, I headed over to port Regal following the "That Darn Cat!" quest. Once turned in though, I completely LOST my main Storyline Quest, and it went to my promotion quest for Skyfire instead. I now can't find my Main Storyline Quest ANYWHERE when I look through my 8 pages of quest's in my quest book. Does anyone have any advice on how I can get my Main Quest back?
Thanks!
double check to make sure that the first quest in your questbook doesn't have a goblet icon on it.. if none of your quests have that, then the person you turned in last part, most likely has the part you accidentally didn't pick up.. good luck!
stormy jen silver