Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Esperanza, It's Over 10,000!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
It be me honor and privilege to announce that our Fair Lass Esperanza has reached 10,000 Yars, probably her biggest achievement yet if I say so meself and I want to be the first to say how proud, honored, and fortunate we be to have ye here, and these yars be proving just that fair lass, with that said... A toast to Esperanza one of the Greats'.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jack morgan933 on May 5, 2016 wrote:
It be me honor and privilege to announce that our Fair Lass Esperanza has reached 10,000 Yars, probably her biggest achievement yet if I say so meself and I want to be the first to say how proud, honored, and fortunate we be to have ye here, and these yars be proving just that fair lass, with that said... A toast to Esperanza one of the Greats'.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Flattery will get you everything! Awww thank you, Deadeye Jack!
Say, when would you like to do an Arena run?

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Thanks, anecorbie! Ye really have explained the game extremely well, and have successfully helped to create a positive piratin' environment in and around the Message Boards. You have been a role model to us all, and have made Pirate101 more interesting to me than I would have imagined.

Thank You!

Cruel Connor Bowman
Wicked Aaron Brewster

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations Esperanza aka Anecorbie. Your contributions to this awesome community are stellar and are hugely appreciated. We took a vote and the YARS have it All over 10 thousand of them. Well done.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 6, 2016 wrote:
Congratulations Esperanza aka Anecorbie. Your contributions to this awesome community are stellar and are hugely appreciated. We took a vote and the YARS have it All over 10 thousand of them. Well done.
Following in the your footsteps, dear Chrissy. Remember when I once said: "I wanna be like you when I "grow up"?"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on May 6, 2016 wrote:
Following in the your footsteps, dear Chrissy. Remember when I once said: "I wanna be like you when I "grow up"?"
*Looks proudly at*

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
anecorbie on May 5, 2016 wrote:
Flattery will get you everything! Awww thank you, Deadeye Jack!
Say, when would you like to do an Arena run?
Truthful word be what ye can describe of me fair lass, and I be more then happy to take ye up on that offer, I be online later tonight or any other night if that be fine with ye?

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
To one of the most ruthless Swashbucklers that's ever sailed these skyways - congratulations!

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Congratulations on this milestone
You have been the role model to me on these forums and I like how you can look at most things from a positive perspective and you put forward your own expertise too.
Glad to have you around and I hope to see you in game sometime!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on May 6, 2016 wrote:
yes congrats muchness :) proud to know both of you fine ladies..
stormy jen silver

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Congratulations To our 2nd fellow blogger to reach 10,000+ yars.