Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

book 15 party

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
hi I thought since its almost the anniversary of Marleybone and Aquila and with the new book finally coming soon it would be a good idea to have a party it's going to be at my house there will be pvp and maybe a few farming runs for something if there's a good turnout I'll be in one eyed jacks realm and standing in front of the swashbuckler school my pirates name is sliver Amber everhart she is a swashbuckler and and I'm still thinking about the time and date the date will either be the 21th or the 23th I'm still thinking on the time tell me what time would work for all of you and which date works the best and I'll do that and who you want to farm this is the first party I've ever hosted on here so I'm going to try to make it as fun as possible hope you all can make it see you soon

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
silver swordcoral on May 3, 2016 wrote:
hi I thought since its almost the anniversary of Marleybone and Aquila and with the new book finally coming soon it would be a good idea to have a party it's going to be at my house there will be pvp and maybe a few farming runs for something if there's a good turnout I'll be in one eyed jacks realm and standing in front of the swashbuckler school my pirates name is sliver Amber everhart she is a swashbuckler and and I'm still thinking about the time and date the date will either be the 21th or the 23th I'm still thinking on the time tell me what time would work for all of you and which date works the best and I'll do that and who you want to farm this is the first party I've ever hosted on here so I'm going to try to make it as fun as possible hope you all can make it see you soon
silver swordcoral, I'll be glad to meet you. Saturday would work better for me. About time - maybe you should try for early evening? What time zone are you in? This sounds like fun!

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
anecorbie on May 3, 2016 wrote:
silver swordcoral, I'll be glad to meet you. Saturday would work better for me. About time - maybe you should try for early evening? What time zone are you in? This sounds like fun!
Thanks anecorbie I can't wait to meet you either I'm eastern time zone

Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
I'm looking forward to this, I hope there will be a good turnout and just a quick question, silver swordcoral (Wizard101 name?), do you have the Smugglers Arena? In case you don't, I do so if anyone is looking for a team for the Arena this would be a good time to meet up for a run or two, (depending on how long it takes)

Looking forward to the party,
Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
FISH THIEF on May 4, 2016 wrote:
I'm looking forward to this, I hope there will be a good turnout and just a quick question, silver swordcoral (Wizard101 name?), do you have the Smugglers Arena? In case you don't, I do so if anyone is looking for a team for the Arena this would be a good time to meet up for a run or two, (depending on how long it takes)

Looking forward to the party,
Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65
Thanks fish thief I hope everyone in joys it when it comes and yes I do have smugglers arena but I'm going to let everyone decide what sounds good the day of that party if they all want to do that then we will it just depends and what did you mean when you said wizard101 name?

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
And I'm thinking maybe 2:00 o'clock or 4:00 o'clock eastern time what do you all think if that doesn't work I can change it just let me know

Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
I meant Silver Swordcoral, is that your W101 name or just some random name you came up with (e.g. Fishthief)?

Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
If you could make 8 o'clock your time I could be a late arrival if you do it Friday
I don't live in America so it's hard for me to attend

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
FISH THIEF on May 4, 2016 wrote:
I meant Silver Swordcoral, is that your W101 name or just some random name you came up with (e.g. Fishthief)?

Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65
Oh no I discovered message boards the same day I started playing pirate101 again so I thought that sounded like a good pirate101 message board name

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
SpellBinder Darius on May 5, 2016 wrote:
If you could make 8 o'clock your time I could be a late arrival if you do it Friday
I don't live in America so it's hard for me to attend
I'm really sorry spellbinder but I can't really do those it's a little hard to make that time and date plus I'm not really sure if anyone else can either I'm always trying to compromise so if there is a time Saturday that would work for you please let me know I'm very sorry

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
silver swordcoral on May 5, 2016 wrote:
I'm really sorry spellbinder but I can't really do those it's a little hard to make that time and date plus I'm not really sure if anyone else can either I'm always trying to compromise so if there is a time Saturday that would work for you please let me know I'm very sorry
Don't worry its completely fine, it was just a suggestion so that I could hopefully come along as well
I will keep up to date with the times, maybe if I get lucky I will have time to party!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm going to be out of town this weekend, have fun, all ye pirates!

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
anecorbie on May 6, 2016 wrote:
I'm going to be out of town this weekend, have fun, all ye pirates!
Ok I hope you make it back in time for the party which is on the 21th and I've decided on the time it's going to be 2:00 o'clock eastern time I can't wait for everyone to come I hope everyone in joys it have fun anecorbie I'll see you all in two weeks for the party have fun everyone Ps if anyone can't make it I'll have another party the next weekend same time and realm also when the first party starts I have a little treasure when we get to my house look for the item I've hidden and I'll give the winner a prize I'm not going to tell you what it is but look for something pink and white that looks like it has more on it then it does also I know it's a little far until the party starts I just got so excited about the idea for one I posted it super early so I'm sorry if I made it sound like it was this weekend it's in to weeks I hope to see everyone there have a great weekend everyone bye for now

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
I know I already set a reminder but here's another on the party is on the 21th 2:00 o'clock pm eastern time can't wait to see you all there

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
ya i can most likely make it. unless something unexpected comes up ill be there

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Well, I'll be working an evening shift on the 21st, but have fun partying.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi another remainder the party is this Saturday at 2:00 o'clock eastern time sorry I keep posting a lot of reminds I'm just so excited I hope to see everyone there hopefully test realm will be out before the party have a fun week everyone see you soon

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Sorry, I can't make it this Saturday. Hopefully, if it is still on, I should be able to make next Saturday.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
silver swordcoral on May 17, 2016 wrote:
Hi another remainder the party is this Saturday at 2:00 o'clock eastern time sorry I keep posting a lot of reminds I'm just so excited I hope to see everyone there hopefully test realm will be out before the party have a fun week everyone see you soon
Aye! I'll be there mate, no needs to worry! I might mostly be using my Swashbuckler Merciless Richard Chamberlain! See ya there!

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi I'm really sorry about Saturday I understand that everyone was busy also if anyone did stop by to look for me to get to the party I'm sorry I left before you got there but I think I'm just going to postpone the party for awhile since life realm will mostly be next month and every will be taking trips or vacation or jobs I'll try a party some other time I'm really sorry but hey at least book 15 will be here soon so that's kinda a party have fun everyone