Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

To the people at KingsIsle...

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Many that play P101 were waiting news about the next major story update to P101 in such a long time, & now, we thank you for it.

Sure, many were too worried about the game's state & even misconceived that KI's been paying too much attention to W101 recently, & less on P101. I, along with others, have believed in you, even under their pressure & concerns about the game's state lately.

Well, thanks to the long-awaited preview to the story update we have gotten, & with many more on the way soon, we are very excited to enjoy the newest story update to P101, & hope we won't have to wait three more years again. No joke.

What I mean to say is, we do like to see the story & updates going more frequently, though, we don't want you to rush on them. Just don't make us wait too long like that again. We get very concerned while waiting too long.

The huge thanks to this goes to Blind Mew, Ratbeard, Decius, El Kaboing, Bonnie Anne, One-Eyed Jack, Professor Falmea, Frogfather, & even Hawkules, & more!

Can't wait to see what you all made in P101's long-deserved next story update & more!

We also hope to see more new special bundles & booster packs in P101, too in-between. Been long since we've had those.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Trimond297 on May 2, 2016 wrote:
Many that play P101 were waiting news about the next major story update to P101 in such a long time, & now, we thank you for it.

Sure, many were too worried about the game's state & even misconceived that KI's been paying too much attention to W101 recently, & less on P101. I, along with others, have believed in you, even under their pressure & concerns about the game's state lately.

Well, thanks to the long-awaited preview to the story update we have gotten, & with many more on the way soon, we are very excited to enjoy the newest story update to P101, & hope we won't have to wait three more years again. No joke.

What I mean to say is, we do like to see the story & updates going more frequently, though, we don't want you to rush on them. Just don't make us wait too long like that again. We get very concerned while waiting too long.

The huge thanks to this goes to Blind Mew, Ratbeard, Decius, El Kaboing, Bonnie Anne, One-Eyed Jack, Professor Falmea, Frogfather, & even Hawkules, & more!

Can't wait to see what you all made in P101's long-deserved next story update & more!

We also hope to see more new special bundles & booster packs in P101, too in-between. Been long since we've had those.
Yar!
We send our love of the game to all you people over at KI!