Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hydra Ebon Head Bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 29, 2009
Just wanted to say that there is a bug where the Ebon Head doesn't reappear on the battle board. I was fighting the Hyrda for the first time and I was doing well, but I couldn't attack the ebon head after it's supposed to reappear for the first time. During the combat animations I saw the head sitting there, but when the battle board popped back up it didn't recognize him or something. I ended up having to just having to restart the battle and I didn't experience the bug on my second attempt. I just wanted to let you guys know that this is here, but it doesn't break the battle every time. Thanks.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
FrozenPirate on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
Just wanted to say that there is a bug where the Ebon Head doesn't reappear on the battle board. I was fighting the Hyrda for the first time and I was doing well, but I couldn't attack the ebon head after it's supposed to reappear for the first time. During the combat animations I saw the head sitting there, but when the battle board popped back up it didn't recognize him or something. I ended up having to just having to restart the battle and I didn't experience the bug on my second attempt. I just wanted to let you guys know that this is here, but it doesn't break the battle every time. Thanks.
This is a very infamous bug; it's been around for over a year and a half ( maybe 2 yrs. ). It eludes the skills of the best "bug hunters" at KI.
I propose that the "bug hunter" to successfully track down and squish this bug get a badge - "Bug Hunter Supreme " ( and a bonus or raise from KI ).