Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what are you hoping to see in book 15?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 31, 2011
so book 15 just got confirmed really excited for this but I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on what they wanted to see when the update comes out book 15 on its own is amazing enough but does anyone have anything in particular they would like to see added to the game? personally I'd love to gain a ton of companions just because I love companions so much! id also like to learn a little bit more about our parents and finally if we could get one of those armada ships then that would be pretty awesome i think let me know what you would like to see

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I hope it's more than JUST Valencia.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jgfhea1332 on Apr 25, 2016 wrote:
so book 15 just got confirmed really excited for this but I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on what they wanted to see when the update comes out book 15 on its own is amazing enough but does anyone have anything in particular they would like to see added to the game? personally I'd love to gain a ton of companions just because I love companions so much! id also like to learn a little bit more about our parents and finally if we could get one of those armada ships then that would be pretty awesome i think let me know what you would like to see
Crafting!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Apr 25, 2016 wrote:
I hope it's more than JUST Valencia.
There's no reason to be so negative, we don't know how we're getting into Valencia - remember we have to ask Avery to help us. Who knows what hoops we may have to jump through to get there ( meaning revisiting old worlds ).
KI never shows their entire hand, just enough for a teaser and I'm very pleased we got to see so much.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
anecorbie on Apr 25, 2016 wrote:
There's no reason to be so negative, we don't know how we're getting into Valencia - remember we have to ask Avery to help us. Who knows what hoops we may have to jump through to get there ( meaning revisiting old worlds ).
KI never shows their entire hand, just enough for a teaser and I'm very pleased we got to see so much.
What I mean by that is I hope it isn't too short.

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
oh. i made a topic about what is the next world yesterday. i didnt realize it was confirmed :P

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
For me beside carfting like someone said earlier.

More of Valencia beside being the next major world, I would say Valencian housing items,deeds and of course ship etc.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I hope to learn more about how Valencia really is without the armada

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
I'd love to see more of the darker side to the spiral. I know things will probably stay mostly light-hearted, but I think that some really tragic and dark places (say, marleybone's skyway) make for a much more compelling story than Aquila's bright, sunny atmosphere. Valencia seems the perfect place to me to have some significant grim undertones for the story.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 25, 2016 wrote:
Crafting!
I don't think too many people want crafting

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 27, 2016 wrote:
I don't think too many people want crafting
If you check past posts ( just do a search for crafting ), you'll find that MANY players have asked for crafting. Not only asking for it, but Ratbeard said that it's coming and that HE ( and I quote ) "loves, loves, loves crafting".

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 27, 2016 wrote:
If you check past posts ( just do a search for crafting ), you'll find that MANY players have asked for crafting. Not only asking for it, but Ratbeard said that it's coming and that HE ( and I quote ) "loves, loves, loves crafting".
I know that its a requested feature but I was saying that in regards to how many yars you received from that

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 27, 2016 wrote:
I know that its a requested feature but I was saying that in regards to how many yars you received from that
How do you know how many people are reading this post?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
anecorbie on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
How do you know how many people are reading this post?
Well, I know I'm not reading this post. Nope, not reading any posts at all.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I would like to recruit an Unicorn companion, as well.

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
I would like to see Gaspard de Vole's cousins in book 15. Re - visiting Aquila (which was awesome) is one thing I would like to scratch off my bucket list. And crafting. Lots and lots of crafting.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
What I would like to see sometime, maybe not with the new world, but with some update is a steam powered schooner. They are a little bit modern for the Golden Age of Pirates, but were still associated with a time of exploration.

I'd like to see a steam powdered schooner, from just at the start of the Industrial Revolution, when sailings ships were still being used, but were also slowly being replaced by ships driven by steam powered turbines instead of sails. These schooners, still had sails, in case the coal ran out, or as a way of saving fuel, so the ships themselves would still have an appearance that fits with Pirate101. And, these early steamers were often featured in the adventurous, and sometimes piratical, tales written by early 19th century writers.

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Hmm besides exciting new places to explore
I would like to see more clothing options. Back in the stone age when I played wizard I always dressed in coat and tails. I would like to see some more of that type of outfit. The majority of our outfits are uniform in nature which doesn't fit my idea of Jeffrey being a gentleman private. Oh and my daughter wants dresses for her pirates like the kinds the lady unicorns or the Santo pollo ladies wear.
Crafting is something else I'd like to see. Now it might be a far reach to hope to craft a ship but ship gear outfits and weapons will be cool. On the plus side while gathering ingredients we might just get to see what's in the many "blank" caves scattered about, or find new areas to search.
A new ship yes a new ship I'm so excited by that idea I can hardly wait. I do like the idea of a steam schooner, seems that if its a valencian ship it will be more advanced since they were the center of science and learning before the armada came to chew up their land.
A new companion yes that would be cool too. Hmm I don't know we have Guinea pigs and unicorns already maybe female version this time. A lady 'Corn could call her Cornelia
that's all I can come up with for now cant wait

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Aside from crafting, maybe companion gear...

Also, I dont mind if the story update is short, as long as the level cap increase is big (like lvl 80?)

At least side quests would be worth doing...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Silver Angel on Apr 29, 2016 wrote:
Aside from crafting, maybe companion gear...

Also, I dont mind if the story update is short, as long as the level cap increase is big (like lvl 80?)

At least side quests would be worth doing...
You're thinking too modestly - I'm hoping for level 85 ( at least ) to 95 ( maybe 100? ) or is that too much?
I'm giddy with anticipation.
BTW, can you believe there are players who have NO IDEA that this update is coming? It's true, I've had to inform 3 players in the spar room or the tower that Valencia 2 is confirmed and coming in summer.

Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
anecorbie on Apr 29, 2016 wrote:
You're thinking too modestly - I'm hoping for level 85 ( at least ) to 95 ( maybe 100? ) or is that too much?
BTW, can you believe there are players who have NO IDEA that this update is coming? It's true, I've had to inform 3 players in the spar room or the tower that Valencia 2 is confirmed and coming in summer.
As I'm sure we are all hoping for a large max level increase, I unfortunately don't think that the update will be more then ten levels(so the new max level would be 75), I'm hoping and praying for a large update but I don't think that KI will do too large of a max level update, otherwise when they release the next world some people will be way too op and if they make the enemies harder then pirates who are actively questing to get to the new world will be too weak!

Till KI releases the official new max level,
Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
I'm still a rookie when it comes to P101 but I can't tell you how excited I am for this update. I've gone through several in Wizard101 but this will be my first update in Pirate101! I can't say I have any specific expectations... only that I'm sure KI will not fail to impress. There are a few suggestions I've made and it would be nice to see some of them incorporated but if not, that's cool too. I just look forward to the opportunity to sail some new skyways, maybe see some new architecture... but most of all... to meet new people...... and then kill them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CdeWinter on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
What I would like to see sometime, maybe not with the new world, but with some update is a steam powered schooner. They are a little bit modern for the Golden Age of Pirates, but were still associated with a time of exploration.

I'd like to see a steam powdered schooner, from just at the start of the Industrial Revolution, when sailings ships were still being used, but were also slowly being replaced by ships driven by steam powered turbines instead of sails. These schooners, still had sails, in case the coal ran out, or as a way of saving fuel, so the ships themselves would still have an appearance that fits with Pirate101. And, these early steamers were often featured in the adventurous, and sometimes piratical, tales written by early 19th century writers.
If you visit Flotsam, stop and take a good look at the outside of The Black Spot - I believe that this is part of a Polarian ship - just look at the designs on the sides, plus the fact that it has a double row of gun ports just like the ship in Avery's puppet show!

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
anecorbie on Apr 29, 2016 wrote:
Of course I wouldnt mind level 100 either :P

But Fish Thief is probably right :/ Well one can hope right?

If they dont make big cap increase, at least I hope they fix the exp rate... it's quite annoying to reach max level before finishing the game, plus still bunch of sidequests to do eh.