Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can you transfer memberships?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 15, 2012
Is it possible for me to transfer my wizard101 membership to pirate 101 without having to pay and then transfer the membership back?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
No but you can get a discount having the membership for pirate101 already

Ensign
Jan 12, 2014
I don't think so. If you have a family account and extra crowns you can transfer them between accounts though. Those can be used to unlock areas. I'm sorry if this wasn't helpful.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Michael13777 on Apr 15, 2016 wrote:
Is it possible for me to transfer my wizard101 membership to pirate 101 without having to pay and then transfer the membership back?
Unfortunately in your case you can't, KI don't let this happen so that they get more money but if you want membership for both P101 and W101 buy them together and recieve a discount!

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
They did actually do it for me once, but I'm not sure if they will still do it.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
hi welcome to the message boards.. I see 2 new marauder pirates here :3 lovely to meet you both..
at this time i believe memberships will continue to be seperate.. thus someone who only gets a P101 their membership money goes to help fund this game! and with the expansion soon to be released.. every dollar counts to show how much we care..
however i believe the others were right that its cheaper if on a family account.. good news a full year membership is on sale still..sorry if i wasnt helpful..
stormy jen silver

Ensign
Oct 28, 2011
You can transfer memberships. I transfered my wiz101 membership and now I have Pirate101 membership! But I dont think you can transfer back.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Death Hart on Jun 25, 2016 wrote:
You can transfer memberships. I transfered my wiz101 membership and now I have Pirate101 membership! But I dont think you can transfer back.
hi! welcome to the message boards!
wow! didn't know that was possible but seems like an ideal way to get into cool ranch! that's a proper test of the game, trying it for at least a full month.
stormy jen silver