Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Story line Companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
Most people know and if you don't know we get ratbeard and catbeard as companions. Personally I think it would be pretty cool to get more companions that we have had previous encounters with. The one i would most forward look to would have to be one-eyed Jack (Barkeep Flopsy) Because he is one of my favorite Npcs in the game. I would think that Jack would be a swashbuckler because of the dagger he wields, and i think he could be a useful edition to the crew. If we could get more of these types of companions who would you want and why?

-Sebastian

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
I don't think one eyed jack would be a good idea for a companion because he's the owner of a tavern and he would have to not be there anymore for him to be a companion. But I guess it would be sort of cool to have him around to say stuff about favors and debts (I still love how they interpret favors as another word for debt).

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Mar 31, 2016 wrote:
I don't think one eyed jack would be a good idea for a companion because he's the owner of a tavern and he would have to not be there anymore for him to be a companion. But I guess it would be sort of cool to have him around to say stuff about favors and debts (I still love how they interpret favors as another word for debt).
I don't really see what him running a tavern has to do with being on our crew. He could have someone else in flotsam run the tavern. Besides many other people who have joined our crew had busy lives take Catbeard or Bonnie anne for example

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
KI are not to fond of giving one eyed Jack away as a companion, they really like him as an NPC