Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

halloween dungeon, I know its a bit far away but

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
I have to ask, will pirate101 ever see a Halloween dungeon? I would love it if we had a giant flying castle on bat wings.... but honestly I just want to see pirates and the Halloween spirit mixed together, it seems like a really fun idea.

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012
Cool idea, doubt it would happen.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
We may not be getting Jack Hallows ( from W101 ) but we could get a an appropriate pirate themed Halloween event, that would be great!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
anecorbie on Mar 29, 2016 wrote:
We may not be getting Jack Hallows ( from W101 ) but we could get a an appropriate pirate themed Halloween event, that would be great!
Maybe the guy in the last Falmea Friday....

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
If this would be so then darkmoor would be the best place for this. Maybe the headless horseman or ... hm ... what would be the pirate equivalent of the headless horsemen? Ooh! The headless helmsman! Uh I mean maybe the headless helmsman could possibly be the boss for the area. If not him then maybe captain Dracula or something. There could possibly be skeleton enemies with jack o lantern heads.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
piratical505 on Mar 25, 2016 wrote:
I have to ask, will pirate101 ever see a Halloween dungeon? I would love it if we had a giant flying castle on bat wings.... but honestly I just want to see pirates and the Halloween spirit mixed together, it seems like a really fun idea.
Yes i do agree this is far far away but instead of a castle a cursed ship i know i know (SPOILER) that you do this in skull island skyway but it would be cool for max people because if you think about it this is what you do for max tower/smuggler and pvp otherwise its pointless to play p101 i still stick around....... you get it... we are skinny in the game... and skinny pete... no you dont get it... xsighx

dead-eye tim lvl 65