Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Musketeer companion for witchdoctor

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 03, 2012
I want a musketeer that can help my witchdoctor and since I've heard that companions with overwatch are good for witchdoctors, I want to know a perfect companion for like a lvl 1-30.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Are you looking to buy a companion for your witch doctor?

Witches do get Lefty, but I rarely use him.

If you you are considering buying a good musketeer companion, Pepe DeTorteau won't let you down! He's GREAT.

Ensign
Mar 03, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Mar 23, 2016 wrote:
Are you looking to buy a companion for your witch doctor?

Witches do get Lefty, but I rarely use him.

If you you are considering buying a good musketeer companion, Pepe DeTorteau won't let you down! He's GREAT.
Thnx for the advice. I will consider buying him, but first can you plz tell me what talents and epics to give him.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Seba3002 on Mar 23, 2016 wrote:
I want a musketeer that can help my witchdoctor and since I've heard that companions with overwatch are good for witchdoctors, I want to know a perfect companion for like a lvl 1-30.
You can train Bonnie Anne with overwatch, also give her burst fire, she won't let you down. And as Captain Black Wolf said Lefty is especially good.

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Hmm... how about Zeena? She's a pretty good companion to have, as she gets burst fire, overwatch, and double tap. If you're not in Aquila yet, then you'll have to wait: but trust me, it'll be worth it.

Wicked Aaron Brewster

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Thnx for the advice. I will consider buying him, but first can you plz tell me what talents and epics to give him.
You don't have to buy Lefty, witches get him through a side quest in Santo Pollo.

Ensign
Mar 03, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 23, 2016 wrote:
You can train Bonnie Anne with overwatch, also give her burst fire, she won't let you down. And as Captain Black Wolf said Lefty is especially good.
I know Bonnie is good and all, but I don't want her on my team. Lefty is good but he doesn't win that much epics and I think their is a better companion than her. I would like to buy Pepe, but I still don't know what to give him. Reasons I want him is because he starts with Overwatch and wins better stuff in the future. Let me know your opinion and try to help me on my desicion.

Lieutenant
Nov 26, 2010
Bonnie = Bae
Lefty = Amaze

All I gotta say.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I recommend at your level (30, right?) Overwatch 2, Quick Draw, and Double Tap.

At max, Overwatch 3, Quick Draw 2, and Double Tap 2.

Ensign
Mar 03, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Mar 24, 2016 wrote:
I recommend at your level (30, right?) Overwatch 2, Quick Draw, and Double Tap.

At max, Overwatch 3, Quick Draw 2, and Double Tap 2.
Can I ask why not burst fire and are you talking about Pepe?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Seba3002 on Mar 24, 2016 wrote:
Can I ask why not burst fire and are you talking about Pepe?
Yes, I'm talking about Pepe. It's because he cannot learn burst fire, but he's still really good without it.

Petty Officer
Nov 22, 2010
There is this companion named Bonnie Anne that you get pretty early. I'm not sure if you have ever heard of here, but she is pretty good.

Obvious sarcasm is obvious don't get mad at me

Petty Officer
Nov 22, 2010
The reason Pepe is lack luster is because he can't get burst fire. Reason number 5419 why I don't use Pepe or Louie. And, why don't you want Bonnie?

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
Honestly, I kinda like Lcouis/Pepe in PvE, with Scratch's 50% and 100% for one turn of bombs. But that's only for musket, Idk about witch.