Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Musketeer/Overwatch companions for Witchdoctors

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 03, 2012
I want a musketeer that can help my witchdoctor and since I've heard that companions with overwatch are good for witchdoctors, I want to know a perfect companion for like a lvl 1-30.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
You've already got Bonnie Anne - why not give her Overwatch?

You'll also soon get Lefty, if you do his side quest in Santo Pollo, they make a great team.

Ensign
Mar 03, 2012
I have lefty and Bonnie but I don't know what epics to give them. I mean how much overwatch should I give them and what should I add extra (epics)

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Seba3002 on Mar 23, 2016 wrote:
I have lefty and Bonnie but I don't know what epics to give them. I mean how much overwatch should I give them and what should I add extra (epics)
I may be able to help you out there.

Bonnie Anne is one of the best crew members EVER.

Overwatch may be a good epic. But you should give bonnie anne at least burst fire and double tap. Give her at least one of those.

I would say that you just just give them one overwatch epic. Because it may be useful but. You would need room for the other good epics you can get later on.

You don't have to take it. But this is just my advice. I do hope it helps out.

- Fearless Talon Lewis.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
If your Witchdoctor uses a combo weapon (shooty/staffy) for your Witchdoctor and trains both Burstfire and Readied Spell (and Overwatch), can have a devastating attack. These talents can be learned at the Clandestine Trainers in Devilfish Hollow.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
This might be a stupid question- Can Witchdoctors use Musketeer epics (Burst Fire, Overwatch, etc.)?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
furborn74 on Mar 24, 2016 wrote:
This might be a stupid question- Can Witchdoctors use Musketeer epics (Burst Fire, Overwatch, etc.)?
If they have a shooty weapon equipped and have trained those epics, yes. Though they have their own versions of those: Mojo Echo and Readied Spell.