Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite Pirate Music

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
No not pirated music, Pirate music. Like songs that have a Pirate theme to them.

Mine
"You are a pirate" from Lazytown. (Only love this song because I found a funny Avatar the last Airbender amv that has the song)
"Swashbuckler Spectacular" Athena/Sasha Buckler versions from Ace Attorney Dual Destinies (*hums silent to self*)
Assassin Creed 4 Rock Anthem by Smosh (Warning, has a little bit of language so I suggest it for older pirates)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Mar 17, 2016 wrote:
No not pirated music, Pirate music. Like songs that have a Pirate theme to them.

Mine
"You are a pirate" from Lazytown. (Only love this song because I found a funny Avatar the last Airbender amv that has the song)
"Swashbuckler Spectacular" Athena/Sasha Buckler versions from Ace Attorney Dual Destinies (*hums silent to self*)
Assassin Creed 4 Rock Anthem by Smosh (Warning, has a little bit of language so I suggest it for older pirates)
Ok, I have to mention a favorite song writer of mine - Ray Stevens - who wrote a song about a silly pirate:
"The Pirate Song"
Also George Harrison ( of Beatles fame ) wrote "I Want to be a Pirate"
Of course, Gilbert and Sullivan wrote the comic operetta The Pirates of Penzance and the Pirate King sings an excellent song called "I am the Pirate King"
This will do to start with. But there were many songs about pirates sung throughout history. One of my favorites is: "Henry Morgan"
All of these can be found on You - Tube.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015