Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Swashbuckler Privateer combo???

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I was watching the pirate101 commercial and when the privateer dude came on screen in his crew had... Subodai? But then something sparked my attention. What if that was a swashateer? A fusion? So then, I thought of something. I don't have a as many of you know. Then I decided. "Why not just have ME be a ?" I mean, I can just set my profile picture to the swashbuckler one. None of my pirates are swashies. But I can just feel what it would be like to be a swashbuckler.

Oh, and this means Nessa will still be a normal

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Mar 16, 2016 wrote:
I was watching the pirate101 commercial and when the privateer dude came on screen in his crew had... Subodai? But then something sparked my attention. What if that was a swashateer? A fusion? So then, I thought of something. I don't have a as many of you know. Then I decided. "Why not just have ME be a ?" I mean, I can just set my profile picture to the swashbuckler one. None of my pirates are swashies. But I can just feel what it would be like to be a swashbuckler.

Oh, and this means Nessa will still be a normal
I don't think this would be a good combination, due to the fact that these two classes are completely different in play style. The Privateer works best behind the scenes, buffing, shielding, and healing their crew; while the Swashbuckler is in the front of the action, with sneak attacks that deal devastating damage.
As to that commercial: are you sure its Subodai? Or is it Temugin, who's available in the Crown Shop. And please notice of all the classes shown in that commercial only the Privateer is shown leading a crew into combat, all the other classes are shown fighting solo.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Plus I think the witchdoctors is a combo of melee and ranged attacks with a paint job of witches, wizards, and magic (no offense to witchdoctors). So more classes with opposite fighting styles combined wouldn't work very well.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 17, 2016 wrote:
I don't think this would be a good combination, due to the fact that these two classes are completely different in play style. The Privateer works best behind the scenes, buffing, shielding, and healing their crew; while the Swashbuckler is in the front of the action, with sneak attacks that deal devastating damage.
As to that commercial: are you sure its Subodai? Or is it Temugin, who's available in the Crown Shop. And please notice of all the classes shown in that commercial only the Privateer is shown leading a crew into combat, all the other classes are shown fighting solo.
No no no no no. I meant that my profile picture can be a swashbuckler. I, myself. Can be a swashbuckler. But none of my pirates are not swashbucklers.

Oh, and yes. It was Sub. I could tell because of the color.

But I have to agree. would be HORRIBLE.