Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Flag designs

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 09, 2013
I have recently seen people aground in the game but when i look at their flags ( btw this is not stalking just looking at stats ) i see some with these swirls around them i was wondering what these "swirls" are so if anyone could help me on what and how to get them that would be fantastic thanks.

Pirate101 Player ( too lazy to type all my characters names down )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
swashbuckler lover on Mar 9, 2016 wrote:
I have recently seen people aground in the game but when i look at their flags ( btw this is not stalking just looking at stats ) i see some with these swirls around them i was wondering what these "swirls" are so if anyone could help me on what and how to get them that would be fantastic thanks.

I don't know what "swirls" you're talking about, but if you want to change any or all parts of your flag, go see Major Flagstaff in the Bazaar ( back room, past Harvey Deuce. ) It will cost you 100 crowns to do this.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
swashbuckler lover on Mar 9, 2016 wrote:

I don't remember them all right off hand, but it may be a background design that was available during the Yuletide holiday event. There were new holiday flag designs added that are only available at Yuletide.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Admiral
May 30, 2010
I'm one of the pirates with the swirly flag (on Oran, the current pirate). As Bonnie Anne says, it was a background available over the Yuletide season.

Ensign
Apr 09, 2013
thanks so much, and btw in my first message i didn't mean to type aground meant to be around

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
any suggestions for white & gold flag background? I really like the colors and I can't choose what pattern looks best

-Wicked Aaron Brewster

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
I try to have a flag that at least looks like a real jolly roger so a skull and bones ( because I couldn't find one like it with swords) against a pure black background, though recently I changed it so it would look like the sails on the potc queen anne's revenge.