Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The strangest Pirate101 dream

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
So the dream starts with me seeing Pirate101 getting a new update. 3 new worlds and a mysterious text that says "Hidden side quest somewhere in Aquila". I log into my max Witchdoctor (huh? Max witchdoctor? But my witchdoctor isn't max yet o.o? That's odd) to see if I can do the side quest with her. I got a mysterious pop up saying go to Nova Aquila (and a quest arrow pointing me there).
What I found was very shocking, it was all of my characters (Minus my main witchdoctor) their together and they had a side quest. Each one had their own personality and voice acted by .... me? o.o like they had my voice in different pitches.

Dead-Eye Tyler Collins and Dead-Eye Tyler Collins : Both spoke in kind of normal voice, both of them had a constant gag in the dialogue where they would end each others sentence and then they would get mad at each other.
Daring Destiny Dove : Stayed quiet most the time, but would mumble from time to time.
Funny Krystal Hawkins : Had a Brooklyn accent and felt like the leader of the 5? Did most the talking
Lazy Krystal Webb : She didn't speak much but had a way to get the Tylers from beating each other up every time they got mad each other.

So anyways after a long amount of dialogue they finally sent me on my quest, saying they are monster hunters and were hoping for me to face a mysterious monster they heard was rampant in Aquila.
What monster was this? Not the minotaur, not the hydra, not Scylla, not even Dyskyos. This monster was the mighty
Scylla Piggle? o.o
The awards was an odd scylla outfit ready for stitching, and the Scylla Queen badge.

I woke up after showing off this rather odd outfit in the commons. Such a weird dream

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Mar 1, 2016 wrote:
So the dream starts with me seeing Pirate101 getting a new update. 3 new worlds and a mysterious text that says "Hidden side quest somewhere in Aquila". I log into my max Witchdoctor (huh? Max witchdoctor? But my witchdoctor isn't max yet o.o? That's odd) to see if I can do the side quest with her. I got a mysterious pop up saying go to Nova Aquila (and a quest arrow pointing me there).
What I found was very shocking, it was all of my characters (Minus my main witchdoctor) their together and they had a side quest. Each one had their own personality and voice acted by .... me? o.o like they had my voice in different pitches.

Dead-Eye Tyler Collins and Dead-Eye Tyler Collins : Both spoke in kind of normal voice, both of them had a constant gag in the dialogue where they would end each others sentence and then they would get mad at each other.
Daring Destiny Dove : Stayed quiet most the time, but would mumble from time to time.
Funny Krystal Hawkins : Had a Brooklyn accent and felt like the leader of the 5? Did most the talking
Lazy Krystal Webb : She didn't speak much but had a way to get the Tylers from beating each other up every time they got mad each other.

So anyways after a long amount of dialogue they finally sent me on my quest, saying they are monster hunters and were hoping for me to face a mysterious monster they heard was rampant in Aquila.
What monster was this? Not the minotaur, not the hydra, not Scylla, not even Dyskyos. This monster was the mighty
Scylla Piggle? o.o
The awards was an odd scylla outfit ready for stitching, and the Scylla Queen badge.

I woke up after showing off this rather odd outfit in the commons. Such a weird dream
This made my morning, TY

Ensign
Aug 04, 2012
I had a dream a while ago that pirate was updated with 4 new worlds! I went into a cave in a jungle and fought with these fish. But then i found out that Pirate was shutting down in a month!

I really hope for that update, but hope that Pirate doesn't shut down!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
stay the course.. updates will be a'coming and all our faithful pirates know when it does it'll be a doozey :D LOVED your dream rachael and wb! pretty sire i'm not the only one who missed hearing your wonderful creativity on these boards and hoping to hear more soon :3
stormy jen silver

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
As strange (and probably freaky) as a quest like that sounds, it also sounds like it would be really cool.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I also had an update dream....

It was in this aztecosaur ruin, with gold everywhere. My pirate, Black Wolf Bowman, had been taken hostage by Deacon (!?) along with his crew. While Deacon was telling us what he was gonna do to us, it was so weird. I went to my companion list and some crab companion that looked like Louis but not really started looking around(in his icon) and then MESSAGED me saying he found the next map piece. The I remember being all psyched saying "this is so cool!"

Strange.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I had an update dream too

It was of world expansions

I remember it beginning sailing in the dark corners of the Imperial Skyway, Ninja Stars as big as cannonballs hurled my ships way but I was lucky to make it to the stormgate to Marleybone Kent.

In Kent I had what seemed like a day long brawl in a tavern and gained respect after I won, so after quest after after quest oh god I fight both Phule and Queen I lose and just manage to enter an unidentified stormgate

The stormgate lead to Cadiz, it was like Aragon Skyway but all the land was packed more closer and there were more villas like steeds, after defeating armada ships to gain a disguise a unicorn like steeds says, the resistance has failed, says other stuff i don't remember and then I wake up