Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Has this ever happened to you before

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
So im fighting laestrygoneans and theres one enemy left with 20 health. All my companions are down and my pirate is down. I have stalwart sean stuart on the field so i attack with sean and he misses then the enemy hits him. Same thing the next round. On the 3rd round he has 20 health too he attacks and newsflash he MISSES. Has anyone else had a situation similar to this or is it just me?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I confess I have not. But I don't hire the Crown hirelings very often. Sounds like none of you were having a good day. That (not having a good day) has certainly happened to me before, it just manifests differently.

Hope things look up!

-Indigo

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Maybe not with Laestrygoneans, but yes - a run of bad luck can happen.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
This never happened to me before, until my youngest ( most recent created ) character entered the sting tail cave. That shocked me alot, they were spamming super hits like crazy. That's one unlucky time, this character had.