Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mysterious Tunnels

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 09, 2011
I know this is part of the storyline to get to Port Regal, and it's in Skull Island, but it's part of the CR storyline so I thought I'd put this here. I have found this area extremely hard, and I have not gotten past the first group of Aztecosaur Mummies. My swashbuckler companions have good enough dodge to avoid some of them's ranged attacks, but the Quick Adjust seems a little much. They would go to all the trouble to avoid that first hit and then get hit by a second attempt. Perhaps tone down their health a little bit? I had no trouble on my swashbuckler, and I am doing this as a Musketeer. Any ideas? Or do I just need to use different companions than two swashes and a buccaneer?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
BluJewel on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:
I know this is part of the storyline to get to Port Regal, and it's in Skull Island, but it's part of the CR storyline so I thought I'd put this here. I have found this area extremely hard, and I have not gotten past the first group of Aztecosaur Mummies. My swashbuckler companions have good enough dodge to avoid some of them's ranged attacks, but the Quick Adjust seems a little much. They would go to all the trouble to avoid that first hit and then get hit by a second attempt. Perhaps tone down their health a little bit? I had no trouble on my swashbuckler, and I am doing this as a Musketeer. Any ideas? Or do I just need to use different companions than two swashes and a buccaneer?
Try a different strategy, instead of charging up to them with swash or bucks, use your musket companions and hit them from range.
I believe you should have bomb and traps by now? Use Louis and Chantal to hit them from range and keep one melee companion if they should get to melee distance ( Ratbeard with Hold the Line is good for this. )

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
BluJewel on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:
If what you did first didn't work try something new or just plain go at it a second time before switching, sometimes you can get rotten luck

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
What level are you - and what level are you companions ?

Have you considered leveling up more using the side quests before trying this

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I'd just keep trying, or you could ask some fellow pirates on the boards, such as myself, for help if it's not going great for you.